gamingboy79

Making A Name For Yourself is Unobtainable

66 posts in this topic

Is this still possible to unlock by September 1st if grinded from a fresh start today? Just wondering as bought the pack last month with EAs sports games. Wasn't expecting bloody closures this soon on them though. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if your team is decent then maybe its possible if you dont sleep for the week

 
 
 
 
 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goddammit, just noticed this. How many wins would one need to get if he’s at 0 points? 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2019 at 0:51 PM, seblegamer said:

 

So everytime a server shut down, they should just give the trophies without doing anything ?

Then no more point to do hard stuff if you just need to wait =/

 

I know it's a pain when you can't 100% a game because server closure ... but I won't be happy to see some trophies beeing awarded "for free" when I spent a hard time to unlock them Ôô

 

For example Uncharted 2 and 3 will close pretty soon on ps3, i got both 100% which took me a LOOOOOOT of time !

I won't be happy to see it becoming an easy 100% just because they give the trophies with the server closure 1f606.png

Not exactly hard work to qualify for the weekend league though tbh, it's easy. Time consuming if you aren't very good though.

 

Would've just been a nice thank you from EA (the in game rewards are pretty good for competing in the Weekend League).

 

Really they shouldn't create any time limited Trophies.

 

This is also not a Server closure, the game hasn't been running even a year yet and they are making a trophy unobtainable, Most other Server Closures people have had a lot of time to get the Trophies if they were really bothered.

Edited by DarthRevan182
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DarthRevan182 said:

Not exactly hard work to qualify for the weekend league though tbh, it's easy. Time consuming if you aren't very good though.

 

Would've just been a nice thank you from EA (the in game rewards are pretty good for competing in the Weekend League).

 

Really they shouldn't create any time limited Trophies.

 

This is also not a Server closure, the game hasn't been running even a year yet and they are making a trophy unobtainable, Most other Server Closures people have had a lot of time to get the Trophies if they were really bothered.

It's still pretty time consuming even if you're a quite decent e-soccer player: there are only tryhards teams with lots of TOTS per squad, so even if with a decent gold team, you'll always play in disadvantage. The last few days have been a nightmare because everyone got 7 OP loans for 10 matches (99 CR7, 97 Griezman, 97 Mbappe, 99 Pele, 96 Van Dijk, etc) and now every team is overcharged and my 10 OP matches have ended a lot of matches ago.

This game is so unbalanced because even in low Divisions like 07 and 06 there are tons of full TOTS squads, which I sincerely don't understand how come they can afford such an expensive team and how I can't find teams with mostly rare gold ones like in FIFA 18 where they used the old division system.

Fortunately I'm almost done with the 2000 points so it's out of risk of not finishing but stuck with a terrible match score (29/11/29)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

It's still pretty time consuming even if you're a quite decent e-soccer player: there are only tryhards teams with lots of TOTS per squad, so even if with a decent gold team, you'll always play in disadvantage. The last few days have been a nightmare because everyone got 7 OP loans for 10 matches (99 CR7, 97 Griezman, 97 Mbappe, 99 Pele, 96 Van Dijk, etc) and now every team is overcharged and my 10 OP matches have ended a lot of matches ago.

This game is so unbalanced because even in low Divisions like 07 and 06 there are tons of full TOTS squads, which I sincerely don't understand how come they can afford such an expensive team and how I can't find teams with mostly rare gold ones like in FIFA 18 where they used the old division system.

Fortunately I'm almost done with the 2000 points so it's out of risk of not finishing but stuck with a terrible match score (29/11/29)

Hi Edinhon, i dont suppose you know if this also affects the reach div 4 trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JordanTboy said:

Hi Edinhon, i dont suppose you know if this also affects the reach div 4 trophy?

DIV 4 trophy won't become unachievable anytime soon (FIFA 19 servers shouldn't close until many years to come as FIFA 15 is still available). However it's pretty hard to boost and reaching DIV 4 legit would require someone to farm millions of coins to get a team full of TOTS to be competitive (the online tryhards always drop to lower divisions so they can win easily, so this game divisions are completely messed up due to poor reward balancing from EA).

Reaching DIV4, realistically speaking, is a matter of deleting your FUT club, starting from scratch and boosting the 5 qualification matches as if you win 3 of them, you'll be automatically placed on DIV4.

For more details there is a thread explaining how to boost, it's a bit tricky but doable

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

DIV 4 trophy won't become unachievable anytime soon (FIFA 19 servers shouldn't close until many years to come as FIFA 15 is still available). However it's pretty hard to boost and reaching DIV 4 legit would require someone to farm millions of coins to get a team full of TOTS to be competitive (the online tryhards always drop to lower divisions so they can win easily, so this game divisions are completely messed up due to poor reward balancing from EA).

Reaching DIV4, realistically speaking, is a matter of deleting your FUT club, starting from scratch and boosting the 5 qualification matches as if you win 3 of them, you'll be automatically placed on DIV4.

For more details there is a thread explaining how to boost, it's a bit tricky but doable

Hi mate, 

 

Brilliant, yeah i have been working on 15 recently actually. Yeah that's fine ill eventually get to div 4 . I just didnt want to have to achieve div 4 before 30th August as that would not happen lol. Thanks for the info. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/8/2019 at 10:10 PM, NotoriousLuisMMA said:

Challenge Accepted!

Done! I finally made it today, now starts the real grind to get to division 4!😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heads up: As of now, the Making a name for yourself trophy, which requires you to qualify for FUT Champions, it's unobtainable, since you not only have to get 2000 points, but also register yourself for the Weekend League. The last WL is happening now (30/08-01/09), and you can't register for it anymore, trying to will lead to a ''Tournament Closed'' message and no prompt to redeem will appear. 

 

This can change in the future, although is unlikely, since they couldn't fix the Climbing the ladder glitch, that didn't unlock if you reached Division 3 after placement, which would make you skip D4. I didn't know it was glitched, so i realized i didn't unlock the trophy just when i was already with 1939 points (D1), which made me forfeit 27 (!) matches to get to D5 and achieve promotion to D4. 

 

ea445RN.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I collected the necessary 2000 points, but the trophy doesn't pop up. Do I need to do someting specific before it pops up?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was planning to get EA Access and play this once I've completed The Witcher III, but I saw this situation last week and didn't want to risk it by starting the game with a few days left for this trophy. I still hope they somehow change the registration system or something so that you can still earn a place for it (by getting 2000 points) even though you can't play in it anymore. This way, the trophy will still be obtainable and will be fair to others who have already earned it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's completely unobtainable now? Why add a trophy if they figure to remove the mode it's for not even a year later?

 

16 hours ago, emboliformis said:

I was planning to get EA Access and play this once I've completed The Witcher III, but I saw this situation last week and didn't want to risk it by starting the game with a few days left for this trophy. I still hope they somehow change the registration system or something so that you can still earn a place for it (by getting 2000 points) even though you can't play in it anymore. This way, the trophy will still be obtainable and will be fair to others who have already earned it.

And I actually did get EA Access but hadn't come across this until a week or so back. They should definitely do something like your idea if it's possible because I don't mind earning points to 'register' for it even if the thing I'm registering for is closed now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah bro, it's nothing you're doing wrong, the trophy went unobtainable a few days ago. Read here:

You basically had to select on the FUT champions option once you reach the 2000 to redeem it, but since there aren't any more competitions, it won't give you the option to do so.

 

Edited by afcwill97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23-8-2019 at 1:51 PM, seblegamer said:

 

So everytime a server shut down, they should just give the trophies without doing anything ?

Then no more point to do hard stuff if you just need to wait =/

 

I know it's a pain when you can't 100% a game because server closure ... but I won't be happy to see some trophies beeing awarded "for free" when I spent a hard time to unlock them Ôô

 

For example Uncharted 2 and 3 will close pretty soon on ps3, i got both 100% which took me a LOOOOOOT of time !

I won't be happy to see it becoming an easy 100% just because they give the trophies with the server closure 😆

The comparison you're making with Uncharted 2 & 3 isn't even in the same ballpark. Those 2 games were out for almost 10 & 8 years respectively and they are shutting down the servers witch is a legit reason and not abnormal after such a long timespan. Fifa 19 has been out for around 11 months and they are locking a trophy... not because the servers are going down but because they are closing a part of the game.

 

It's a load of crap and you know it... what's the difference between making the trophy pop at 2000 points instead of making it pop when buying into the weekend league with those same 2000 points? Please... tell me all about how much extra effort that takes! No really... amuse me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys if we try all of us chat to EA support website about the problem FUT champions 2000 points trophy ... maybe they can fix trophy, If they see many people ask them to fix it or we talk to them on twitter EA. They can change the trophy like destiny 2, but we need a lot of people send to them. It's so sad to closed a part of the game on just only 11 months?? before also Fifa 20 ?? make me so sad really :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can change the trophy or fix it like destiny 2 the developers of destiny they remove mode on multiplayer but they change trophy to another mission on story game because a lot of people ask them on twitter. We can do like them.There is only one way is chat to the EA support or twitter make request to them to fix it by developers EA Sports. They will do if they see many people request it about fix the trophy. It's so bad to closed the last trophy, But they never closed fifa 15 or 16 .. 17 .. 18 expect 19 ? why it's new game only 11 months? i know a lot of games u can collect all trophies these games 10 years now !! like RE 5 on ps3 a lot of games like GTA IV. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable, i did not realise this, only need this trophy for the platinum and now its impossible to get. To me it's a big kick in the teeth, surely they can make it so you only have to reach 2000 and not enter the league.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have this game on my profile, but I kind of want to get EA Access and play it. So I tried EA chat. Helping guy probably had no clue about trophies and directed me to the forums. But turns out the FIFA 19 section of that forum is archived and you can't post new content. I also tried sending messages on Twitter to the community manager, and also official accounts of EA Sports and EA Sports FIFA, but didn't get a respond unfortunately.

I also made a post about it on the FIFA subreddit, but honestly, I think there aren't really that many people out there who cares about trophies like us. So it's highly unlikely for them to fix this when they are just releasing the next game. I am still a bit hopeful, since it seems to be a very easy fix, and the servers are up, but I think this trophy isn't coming back. I wish it did though.

Edited by emboliformis
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fifa always makes problems with trophies. That is way fifa 19 is last fifa I bought. Maybe PES is the answer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Samseong1 said:

Fifa always makes problems with trophies. That is way fifa 19 is last fifa I bought. Maybe PES is the answer

Pes servers go down quicker then fifas do. Its only this was stupid trophy that makes fifas trophy list bad

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 6:36 PM, Witty-Sw said:

They can change the trophy or fix it like destiny 2 the developers of destiny they remove mode on multiplayer but they change trophy to another mission on story game because a lot of people ask them on twitter. We can do like them.There is only one way is chat to the EA support or twitter make request to them to fix it by developers EA Sports. They will do if they see many people request it about fix the trophy. It's so bad to closed the last trophy, But they never closed fifa 15 or 16 .. 17 .. 18 expect 19 ? why it's new game only 11 months? i know a lot of games u can collect all trophies these games 10 years now !! like RE 5 on ps3 a lot of games like GTA IV. 

Do you think this will get a fix yourself because I always leave fifa games till a month or two before the next one comes along? I’ve played every single fifa game and now I’m about to get screwed over on this trophy, surly they can patch the trophy to just earn the 2000 points instead of simply redeeming it

11 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Do you think this will get a fix yourself because I always leave fifa games till a month or two before the next one comes along? I’ve played every single fifa game and now I’m about to get screwed over on this trophy, surly they can patch the trophy to just earn the 2000 points instead of simply redeeming it

Plated every single fifa game*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.