Making A Name For Yourself is Unobtainable

JFL_Leon

8 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Do you think this will get a fix yourself because I always leave fifa games till a month or two before the next one comes along? I’ve played every single fifa game and now I’m about to get screwed over on this trophy, surly they can patch the trophy to just earn the 2000 points instead of simply redeeming it

Plated every single fifa game*

I doubt they will. Just look at some of the commotion about unobtainable trophies in some of the older FIFAs. Guys even went as far as making petitions for some of those trophies and EA didn't even flinch lol, but only time will tell I suppose.

Edited by afcwill97

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to someone from the ea website and he said that he will talk with his team about this issue because acording to him it was not ment to be like this. He also told me to post in their forum so more guys from ea will see it but no replies yet. I will let you guys know if I hear something from them. Hope they fix it because its one of the few trophies I need for the platinum.

Update: this is what i last got when spoke to ea.

"I need to inform you that the studio team is already working on your case. I understand it might take some time to implement such changes as these are world wide changes and will take some time to calculate the player which were effected by it. Soon team is going to resolve the issue for the players like you."

Edited by danielvella
Update
  • Like 3

On 10/13/2019 at 7:05 AM, danielvella said:

I spoke to someone from the ea website and he said that he will talk with his team about this issue because acording to him it was not ment to be like this. He also told me to post in their forum so more guys from ea will see it but no replies yet. I will let you guys know if I hear something from them. Hope they fix it because its one of the few trophies I need for the platinum.

"I need to inform you that the studio team is already working on your case. I understand it might take some time to implement such changes as these are world wide changes and will take some time to calculate the player which were effected by it. Soon team is going to resolve the issue for the players like you."

Hope they really fix this, it's a shame this trophy is unobtainable in a year. I wasn't expecting this to happen, and have been postponing this

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 9:05 AM, danielvella said:

Believe me they will do nothing. We must make something to let them listen to us. Because it's easy to them.They can fix trophy or change it like destiny 2. They can give you trophy first time when you sign to Fifa 19.

They say to me Ea Support.

• Okay, As i can check that the issue was already escalated, I request you to please be assured, The best way to get this information straight to our developers, so they can start making changes to these issues, is through the forums. The more people you get to talk about the issues you are experiencing, the more the developers will take notice. You can get to our forums by visiting: www.forums.ea.com

• They're diligently working upon.

• I can see that many other players have given this feedback.

•  
    I really wish to help you, however, this would require making changes to the mechanics of the gameplay and our development team needs to be involved. We, at customer support, can help you with troubleshooting technical issues with the game like crashing/freezing and issues with accounts and billing.

C

5 hours ago, Samseong1 said:

I have an idea. They care only abot money. Go to official ea sport youtube canal and star unlike their videos and ad comments about fifa 19 platinum trophy. I already started doing this.

Can you please send the link here to make all players do it.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:07 AM, danielvella said:

I already posted in their forum and have 183 views but still they do nothing. I also have been contacting them from live chat and some say that they will see about it and some say that it is impossible to fix. This is the link to my forum:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/505027/making-a-name-for-yourself-trophy#latest

We must post here guys.

5 hours ago, Harry_BR_Wells said:

With Champions Weekend Leagues now over, 'Making a Name For Yourself' is unobtainable. What baffles me is that doesn't seem at all necessary. The requirements are to qualify (id est earn 2000 points) which is still possible. Congrats to those who got this before it ended in August. 

DON'T give up bro. You can make a comment on forum Ea 

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/505027/making-a-name-for-yourself-trophy#latest

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Making-A-Name-For-Yourself-trophy-PS4-FIFA-19/m-p/8326658#M17986

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2020 at 6:56 AM, danielvella said:

According to their legal rights they should have infofmed us 30 days before they removed this service but I am sure they did nit do so and this is according to their customer legal rights. Keep in contacting them guys maybe they will do something one day

I randomly heard about it and did it nearly 1.5 months before it went down. They gave plenty of time, even in what you looked up was a 'legal time frame'.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...