EdwardTheMartyr

This game hard?

4 posts in this topic

The trophies are rare, but I haven't found a guide yet. Apparently you can get these trophies against bots? If so, sounds like it should be easy. Maybe it's just time consuming.

On 10.8.2019 at 7:14 AM, EdwardTheMartyr said:

The trophies are rare, but I haven't found a guide yet. Apparently you can get these trophies against bots? If so, sounds like it should be easy. Maybe it's just time consuming.

About this game. It's not that hard but a huge grind with the 1000 games. This will take a while and make people run away from this game. Then you have luck based trophies ( 10 seconds and  3 kills and 2 kills in one instand) both of the luck trophies are glitched too so good luck on those. The next trophies which are glitched are the get a ship on veteran and legendary fleet. Took me 15 winning games to get the legendary trophy done ( veteran took several atemps). And the least part of this game which will be annoying is the wave 10 in havoc since you need good team mates and little bit of luck that the enemy's consterlation is not to fucked up. Ohhh and did I forget to mention that some game modes are dead so good luck on boosting elimination. This game deserves to be a ultra rare but more in the 3-4% area

Posted (edited)

All Team Elimation Trophies are glitched. Kill a Fighter and some others too. Platinum almost impossible, no Trophy-Patch since Release.

Edited by Sikutai

Posted (edited)

I submitted a ticket to them about the fighter jets not popping trophies in TE a year ago, giving them a video of the play too, so I'm surprised to see that they still haven't fixed it. I can even confirm it being the case after having just tried it myself. What makes this trophy even harder is how difficult the jets are to see in the mode.

Team Elimination has always been dead. I've never played a full player game of it. People have been requesting the mode gets replaced for a long time but, obstinately, the developers have left it in because of the trophies relating to it.

Not only is Team Elimination dead but it seems the legendary fleet queues on TDM (the most popular mode) are too. Thankfully you will only need one win.

Ninja Skills is another POS trophy. It's not impossible but very based on luck.

I come back to this game every few months to see if it's gotten any more popular. Unfortunately it hasn't and I suspect it's passed its time now. Enjoy the game for what little it is but don't go wasting your time on the plat if you don't think it's worth the effort.

Edited by GarryKE