Trophy: Deadshot Demon

itonaga21

I have already finished the main campaign in normal mode. I wonder if I can use the same save, and do each mission on Sniper Elite difficulty. Because I want to use the same weapons and accumulate XP, is this possible?

Do I have to start a campaign from scratch, only on Sniper Elite difficulty?

1 hour ago, itonaga21 said:

I have already finished the main campaign in normal mode. I wonder if I can use the same save, and do each mission on Sniper Elite difficulty. Because I want to use the same weapons and accumulate XP, is this possible?

Do I have to start a campaign from scratch, only on Sniper Elite difficulty?

You can't carry your weapons and inventory like other games like The Witcher 3 or Horizon ZD.

You can start from the first mission selecting it from your save game switching the difficulty on Sniper Elite (it will tell you "Your progress will be deleted" yes, but obviously it considers you won't be able to play again from your last savefile before shooting down the plane, but you don't care about that :D 

Continuing from your main save file the EXP you have already gained it will be kept, and you can progress levelling up from the LVL you were at the end of main campaign.

The weapons you'll find them on every missions as always.

No need to start from scratch in another save file

It's best to start the campaign from scratch, at each new higher difficulty. 
It makes no difference to XP or even 'Highest Difficulty Completed' statistics which order or difficulty you get missions done.
Some will replay each mission at progressively higher difficulty, getting all collectibles and optional objectives as required, before moving on to the next mission.
The 2 Overwatch missions can be played at Cadet difficulty, one time, if each partner can get all collectibles as either Sniper or Operative. 
The different multiplayer modes can be completed and count towards the trophy even if you are the only player in a private game. Just keep moving to avoid Idle time-out.
You can save up to 4 weapons loadouts. Each new level contributes to unlocking weapons and explosives and med packs in the initial loadout, plus improved skills in the Skill Tree to level 30.
Switching up difficulty increases XP given (except Authentic Hardcore / Authentic Plus, which are the same XP). One trick is when mastering weapons, you create a save point and replay that point to get 100 headshots, 10 Grenade in belt shots, shots over (or under) X meters, and play that scenario at the highest difficulty you can manage. The start of Mission 1 is excellent for a lot of replayed shots at Authentic Hardcore which will rapidly increase your XP. For example, from around 40-50 meters from the truck that pulls up alongside the first camera. Save a Check Point. Any shot on the explosives as the truck stops will get points for the truck, 4 troops, sound mask (the plane flies overheard) plus bonus points for ghost kills, etc. 

On 8/12/2019 at 0:49 PM, marko_cruise said:

It's best to start the campaign from scratch, at each new higher difficulty. 
It makes no difference to XP or even 'Highest Difficulty Completed' statistics which order or difficulty you get missions done.
Some will replay each mission at progressively higher difficulty, getting all collectibles and optional objectives as required, before moving on to the next mission.
The 2 Overwatch missions can be played at Cadet difficulty, one time, if each partner can get all collectibles as either Sniper or Operative. 
The different multiplayer modes can be completed and count towards the trophy even if you are the only player in a private game. Just keep moving to avoid Idle time-out.
You can save up to 4 weapons loadouts. Each new level contributes to unlocking weapons and explosives and med packs in the initial loadout, plus improved skills in the Skill Tree to level 30.
Switching up difficulty increases XP given (except Authentic Hardcore / Authentic Plus, which are the same XP). One trick is when mastering weapons, you create a save point and replay that point to get 100 headshots, 10 Grenade in belt shots, shots over (or under) X meters, and play that scenario at the highest difficulty you can manage. The start of Mission 1 is excellent for a lot of replayed shots at Authentic Hardcore which will rapidly increase your XP. For example, from around 40-50 meters from the truck that pulls up alongside the first camera. Save a Check Point. Any shot on the explosives as the truck stops will get points for the truck, 4 troops, sound mask (the plane flies overheard) plus bonus points for ghost kills, etc. 

For the last part I'd like to expand on it - if you are farming xp (+ working on your kill distance) and want something a bit less repetitive.

-Rush to the tower at the mission start on authentic and make a manual save

-Wait until the plane is above you shoot the gas tank/ammobox near the truck that parked with 4 soldiers

-Look left 100-120m towards a camouflaged spotlight there will be 1 guy (if you missed the ghost shot on the truck he will be alerted), two more will come - dispose of them

[if he wasn't alerted and you ghost shot him too, the other two will reach the stone gateway behind him in about 20sec on patrol]

-Look forward towards the house you can get the first mission officer at about 220m, if you nail him quick look a bit to the left of the barn you can shoot the crane and get a drop kill on a soldier

-Soon a truck with two soldiers will drive in front of you from the tunnel on the right, shoot the gas tank

-Finally in the middle half way to the house where you killed the officer is a camp (tents) there will be one more soldier if you miss him and he starts running for the camp you can shoot the ammo box and get a chain detonation that will kill him

I got from rank 34 to 50 in about or less than an hour, and collected some 40km of distance whilst doing that. It takes roughly 2-3min between reloads.