Name a Game You Replay Every Year

Corrosivescott

Haven't done it for a while, but before that it was Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Completed it at least 7 times of so. The combat in that game is just too satisfying. I am disappointed that Dishonored series dumbed down close combat moveset.

Currently replaying Hollow Knight and Marvel's Spider-man. It was a year since release of both of them, so maybe it is a start of something new, I dunno.

For over a decade I used to play FFVII, FFVIII, FFVIX, Legend of Legaia, and Legend of Dragoon every year.

Sometimes it's just nice to relax with a game you know front to back and just zen out to the story and worlds. 

I've been hankering for some Legend of Legaia lately

• Like 1

Jak X: Combat Racing

(incredible racing game, even after playing Wipeout Omega Collection, Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, Team Sonic Racing, GRIP: Combat Racing, etc). I simply can never get enough, with or without the great story-based adventure mode.

Jak%20X:%20Combat%20Racing.jpg

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

That is more RE4 than I thought I would see.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:03 AM, Dav9834 said:

For over a decade I used to play FFVII, FFVIII, FFVIX, Legend of Legaia, and Legend of Dragoon every year.

Sometimes it's just nice to relax with a game you know front to back and just zen out to the story and worlds. 

I've been hankering for some Legend of Legaia lately

You are just talking about my early days of gaming there. I love all those games, but I sadly never beat Legend of Dragoon. Seeing Legend of Legaia there though only makes me feel the need to go back to it for another play through its been, it has been close to 20 years since I have played it. 

On 8/12/2019 at 3:46 AM, Lumibella said:

Half-Life 2 and both its episodes.

Love those as well wish we could have gotten the last episode or at least HL3. These need to be ported to PS4 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:15 PM, StrangeInStereo said:

I haven't done it for a while but I used to replay Final Fantasy Tactics every year. My favorite game ever. I do replay Souls games every now and then.

I never could go back to that one myself, I got the PSP remake of it and put many hours into it never beat it though. I just can not get into SRPG's like I could 20+ years ago, it is sad cause they used to be my favorite games to play. I put more hours into Final Fantasy Tactics Advance than any other one in that series though it was by far my personal favorite game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corrosivescott said:

You are just talking about my early days of gaming there. I love all those games, but I sadly never beat Legend of Dragoon. Seeing Legend of Legaia there though only makes me feel the need to go back to it for another play through its been, it has been close to 20 years since I have played it. 

Time to beat Legend of Dragoon! :dance:

Edited by Dav9834