Name a Game You Replay Every Year

Corrosivescott

On 8/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, Dav9834 said:

Time to beat Legend of Dragoon! :dance:

I wish I could add it into my backlog, sadly it may be something I never get to. 

On 8/14/2019 at 2:35 AM, thefinalboss_666 said:

Blood 1, and Redneck Rampage.

I wish I still had my original PC games. I loved both of these games... man it is like I forgot about them. 

This thread has been awesome so far. I love seeing so many classic games I loved playing so long ago from you all.

Edited by Corrosivescott

Dark souls 3. Me and my friends do at least one playtrough every year. I love everything about this game and I don't think I'll ever stop playing it.

played it for 550+ hours and It's still as fun as at the start

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

29d69d97e276366662b3cba66948d112.jpg

I try to play The Witcher 3 at least once every year. It's my favourite game and to think I almost skipped it if it wasn't for a my friend's advice, I wasn't really into rpg games. I wish I could erase my memory of it so I could play it again for the first time. I'm also a gwent addict.

• Like 1

supermetroid9ikmr.png

First playthrough: December 1994

Last playthrough: August 2019

Total playthroughs: at least 300

I've said this numerous times, but for me, Super Metroid is the greatest game ever made. Perfect controls, perfect learning curve, perfect pacing, outstanding music, fantastic level design, great boss fights. This game has it all. It's a prime example of a perfectly polished game.

Edited by The Abiding Dude

I'm still playing Rayman Legends on the Vita on a daily basis, since April last year (if that counts as well) & i dont see myself stopping anytime soon

I just love these online challenges that change daily, im always looking forward to playing them

I also help out anybody wanting to go for the platinum, the 'thanks' you can get for helping out with a ridiculousy hard trophy is definitely worth it

• Like 1