Secret Rooms Help

JaneAusten69

I've been trying to get the "I saw everything" trophy to no avail.  I accessed 15 secret rooms in both NG+ and NG++.  I started a NG thinking that maybe I need to get it on the first play through. 15 secret rooms later, no trophy.

I've specifically been doing the 15 secret rooms that are shown in the video attached to the trophy guide.  Can someone tell me if there are more than 15 secret rooms?  If so, I'd love to know what they are so I can try some other rooms to try and get the trophy to pop.  Is there anything specific I need to do in the secret room besides open the chest/collect drop items?

I'm hoping someone can help, because my only alternative now is to uninstall/reinstall the game and try a 5th play through.  I'd really like to avoid doing that.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Edited by JaneAusten69
  • Like 1

Figured it out.  For anyone following the guide running into the same issue, go back to the tutorial area where you first start.  Go down to the little library area where there are two rhogar.  Kill them and go to the two book shelves in the back corner.  Break those and slide under the opening.  Once I opened the chest the trophy popped for me.