Missing timestamps question

Letenko

Hello all,

I've got a quick questions. Recently I started playing my Vita again, went right for Hotline Miami, as I've completed it on Steam previously. Since I had my Vita off for a long time I had to set the date again and all. For the purpose of keeping my PSNP profile completion percentage as it is (since it went down quite a bit thanks to online trophies) I kept my Vita completely off wi-fi. Today I managed to get the platinum, so I turned on wifi, had to update the system software and then synced my trophies to PSN. Then I went ahead and updated my PSNP profile and it said that I completed the game with missing timestamps. The missing timestamps are for getting a 4x & 6x combo. If I remember those were the first ones I got and I've gotten them at the same time, if I recall. I checked my Vita and sure enough, there were no timestamps on those trophies. My question is, is there anything I could do from my end to fix this? Also should I fear being reported/banned for such a thing? 

Sorry if there is an answer somewhere, I couldn't find it. Thank you.

• "No Timestamp" - If you have trophies without timestamps, it means that you earned trophies before connecting to the internet and setting up your PSN account on your console. Typically you shouldn't get flagged for this unless these are online-only trophies which could not be earned without previously setting up online PSN account.

Not flag worthy, but whenever you get prompted to set time and date again after letting the Vita run out of power, it’s a good idea to sync with PSN before turning off WiFi again. That’ll keep you from getting future Missing Timestamps, but you won’t be able to do anything about the ones you’ve got already. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I read the rules before, I just wasn't sure, since I earned the trophies well AFTER creating a PSN account, so I asked. Either way thank you very much, I also noticed that I earned 1 Silent Hill: Book of Memories trophy without a timestamp... oh well. Still glad I won't get flagged though.

Edited by Letenko22