Post your 69th Platinum trophy

G4Knight

I think mine was the plat for NFS Most Wanted on PS3, "None More Wanted"

Had it been one further up, it would have been #UniteInSpeed from DriveClub, so I mean, I guess a quick game's a good game, first to finish is the only winner. Sex in a nutshell right there, kiddies.

Edit: I recounted and it actually is Unite In Speed. So that's actually pretty fitting.

Unity, being the joining of two or more things.

Speed, being something that is fast

Uniting in speed would be two things coming together in a fast manor. I have the absolute perfect 69th trophy, fucking top that, kiddies.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I think mine was the plat for NFS Most Wanted on PS3, "None More Wanted"

Had it been one further up, it would have been #UniteInSpeed from DriveClub, so I mean, I guess a quick game's a good game, first to finish is the only winner. Sex in a nutshell right there, kiddies.

Edit: I recounted and it actually is Unite In Speed. So that's actually pretty fitting.

Unity, being the joining of two or more things.

Speed, being something that is fast

Uniting in speed would be two things coming together in a fast manor. I have the absolute perfect 69th trophy, fucking top that, kiddies.

I am real close to platting DriveClub and that was going to be mine but looks like you stole it!

This thread has a certain amount of irony in it as I am picturing a lot of the posters having never participated in it, as gamers aren’t usually the most socially adept.  Geek stink breath lol.