7 Day Survivor Trophy Guide

PaulWeafer91

• 2 years later...
On 8/11/2019 at 0:42 PM, PaulWeafer91 said:

Frank will starve every 20 minutes at full health, to maximize effectiveness of the food you eating wait until Frank is near death.

Great tips but this is the one one I don’t agree with.

Well, not any more than halfway at the absolute limit.

If you wait until the final bar gets close to emptying, Frank’s eating animation may not complete in time and you will die before your health increases. And more importantly if you replenish health at halfway through the final bar, that’s 50 seconds saved which is 5 minutes per 1 in-game day or 35 minutes over the course of the 7-day survival. The risk is too high. It’s the difference of two milks.

Just learn the value of the items, get all the health books, and use the RMB to avoid damage  since a new one can be obtained relatively easily until zombies spawn on Day 4 and even then you should have 40-50 shots to clear the hallway in Entrance Plaza.

FWIW, I got hit a decent amount by Carlito and hungry zombies, used pies and lesser items to heal, wasted at least 3 milks, and there still existed 3 milks, 2 snacks, and 1 yogurt when I let the zombies have a Frank-sized snack at 7d3h. More could be gathered from D7 psychos.

In other words, tldr: don’t play with fire.

Edited by Wagszilla

35 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Great tips but this is the one one I don’t agree with.

It's not clear, but I am pretty sure near death is when you are on your final bit of health and then you eat something. For full health items I waited until I was perhaps half a bar, I mean it's 20 seconds you're saving, if suddenly your playstation controller runs out of battery or some other crazy occurrence you'd be mad later. Better to just wait until you're almost in danger.

In my playthrough I planned slightly in advance and only got hit once in the whole playthrough because I planned out a safe route

Edited by enaysoft