Full Version save carry on the Free Version ?

14 minutes ago, mogu-n0ex said:

Nope, sorry. But free version carries to the full version. At least it worked for me with the 10 victories trophy; I hope it works the same with the rest...

Arf I already did the Full Version TT

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

@mogu-n0ex

You mean the trophy progression carries to the full version? 

If that's true, I will try next time, because while I was thinking in playing this, I wasn't really looking forward to the 300 wins grind. 

Yes the free version progress goes to the full version.

Here the recap 

• In Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition, you can play part of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT for free.
  • You can play online and offline battles with four characters, who change weekly. (Some game aspects differ from the full version.)
  • Story mode is not available.
  • You must be a PlayStation Plus member to play online multiplayer mode.
  • Free characters will be switched out after a fixed time.
  • If you purchase a character’s starter pack, you can use them at any time, regardless of the current roster of free characters. (Even if you purchase a character, they will still be included in the lineup of weekly free characters.)
  • There are two types of characters: the 28 from the full version, who appear in the weekly lineup for the Free Edition, and DLC characters, who won’t appear in the weekly lineup. Please be aware of this when purchasing starter packs.
  • You can battle online against users from the full version.
  • You can carry over your Free Edition save data to the full version

• Like 2

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

You mean the trophy progression carries to the full version? 

If that's true, I will try next time, because while I was thinking in playing this, I wasn't really looking forward to the 300 wins grind. 

Yes, the progression seems to be carried to the full version, sorry for my bad english if it was misunderstood x_x

I did it when got the 10 victories to testing. Unlocked the same trophy winning a ranked, and next deleted the full version save to continue in the free. Now I got the 300 victories few days ago but didn't try it again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mogu-n0ex said:

Yes, the progression seems to be carried to the full version, sorry for my bad english if it was misunderstood x_x

I did it when got the 10 victories to testing. Unlocked the same trophy winning a ranked, and next deleted the full version save to continue in the free. Now I got the 300 victories few days ago but didn't try it again.

OK, ya, my idea was the opposite, since I have the 300 wins on the full version. 

• 8 months later...

Excuse me, I need to understand better... I play the Free Edition and gain the trophy of 300 victories. Then I start the Full Game with all saving data from the Free Edition. Will the trophy pop-up or I must win 300 ranked matches again to obtain the trophy in the Full Version too?

Edited by AlatarielRyuji13

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/4/2020 at 10:21 AM, AlatarielRyuji13 said:

Excuse me, I need to understand better... I play the Free Edition and gain the trophy of 300 victories. Then I start the Full Game with all saving data from the Free Edition. Will the trophy pop-up or I must win 300 ranked matches again to obtain the trophy in the Full Version too?

The trophy will pop-up when you win a ranked match. Also, if you have, for example, the One-Hit Wonder trophy, you'll need to win a ranked match defeating at least one enemy with a single attack. You don't have to fullfill the requests of the trophies again, but you need to do it one time to the trophy pop-up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mogu-n0ex said:

The trophy will pop-up when you win a ranked match. Also, if you have, for example, the One-Hit Wonder trophy, you'll need to win a ranked match defeating at least one enemy with a single attack. You don't have to fullfill the requests of the trophies again, but you need to do it one time to the trophy pop-up.

Thank you very much for your reply. Now I'm ready to start this challenge ^^'

• Like 2