Worth starting this late?

The only way I would attempt it now is if 

1 - You have already earned trophies and you want to attempt to lessen the unearned trophies and...

2 - you have multiple systems to speed up the process 

I had 4 systems and 1 other friend ro take up the remaining 2 spots. We were able to win every match. Getting the wins from every mode as fast as possible. 

If you have to alternate wins your probably doomed.

I need 2 treasures left to finish the Antiquity set for the ‘Collector’ trophy, and need 6 treasures left to finish the Artifact set for the ‘Hoarder’ trophy.  

Other than those I still need to get the ‘Look Out Below’ Trophy. 

And even with only those three trophies left and most the treasures out of the way, I am abit nervous whether I will complete in time.  The RNG can be pretty insane.  Too get 100% from stretch at this point is very unlikely I’d say.

Edit:  Only need 1 treasure now to complete Antiquity Set, and 3 to complete Artifact set.  Getting down to the wire.

Edit 2:  Completed all the MP trophies!!

Edited by MisterMystro

Just got my final treasure. It took me two full weeks. With an average of 8 to 10 hours a day. 5 full days of hunting treasures. Last one took 3 days. Also my friend kryptor_kris and his buddy bolet_a are legendary. They did the overseer trophy solo. I was there too but i wasnt very good. I had done a very small part of the game 3 years ago.

My opinion is that starting now, will be very stressfull and luck based. My buddy did it superfast en still needed 10 to 12 days with playing 10 hours a day.

This post is to honor him cause he will surely read this so....

BIG THANKS TO kryptor_kris & Bolet_a

Edited by langedougie
  • Like 2

nope. hell i got this and UC2 unfinished as far as 100% is concerned among other games where the platinum/and or 100% is impossible for the PS3. i'm not going to interrupt a never ending pile of games to work on some online DLC trophies that will mean sacrificing the work i want/need to put into other games. yeah no. 

if you're in the mentality of gotta get every trophy on your profile then its a must, if its still possible at this point. if not then move on. better yet if you are a completionist and haven't started these, forget about the ps3 uncharted games and the last of us and work on the ps4 ones instead. at least the UC collection is all single player on the system. at least for the 3 that were released on the ps3 and then ported. 

Probebly impossible to start from scratch now, but if you already have some progression it should still be possible. Just finished all of my trophies yesterday, it took me 110 hours (add 20-30 hours of waiting probebly) according to the in game leaderboard. Alot of my friends that I know who also have finished has about the same time. So if you aim to put in that amount of time the MP 100% you can achieve the 100%.

Note: Does 110 hours was optimised trophy hunting meaning combining trophies when possible and no playing for fun 

Edited by pikaopas
  • Like 1