Trophy guide upcoming?

If nobody wants to write a trophy guide for this game, I'll volunteer! I've been playing this game on both platforms and am already working on a speedrunning guide to get the platinum as fast as possible. (Might submit it to GameFAQS later.) However, I have trophy hunting obligations - going for 50th - so I might take a bit of time to get it started.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:37 AM, RuneEyesDragon said:

If nobody wants to write a trophy guide for this game, I'll volunteer! I've been playing this game on both platforms and am already working on a speedrunning guide to get the platinum as fast as possible. (Might submit it to GameFAQS later.) However, I have trophy hunting obligations - going for 50th - so I might take a bit of time to get it started.

Sorry. I wish I saw this earlier because it would have been nice to have some extra help. 

That's no problem, I was planning to create my own Buildatopia which has buildings you can Magic Pencil to get room recipes you need and all that. ;)

Also, your guide is awesome. But there is one thing: You can get the Fledgling Fashionista trophy before Khrumbul-Dun. While the video shows how you can get the recipe for a dresser table, there is a free dresser table in a hut in the mountains south of Green Gardens. I'll try to post a picture showing the location later, I promise.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon