Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AffectatiousDonk

Push2Plat : A Playstation Trophy Centric Podcast

9 posts in this topic

Hey CJ!

I always wondered why those podcast last 2 hours. I would love to listen to like 30 minutes or something, but 2 hours is a rather long time.
Could be me, just wondering 😬

I, for one, have never missed an episode. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

Hey CJ!

I always wondered why those podcast last 2 hours. I would love to listen to like 30 minutes or something, but 2 hours is a rather long time.
Could be me, just wondering 1f62c.png

Hello Mr Knoef, I understand 2hrs is a long time. I think we have just naturally gravitated to the 90 min - 2hr mark. We don't intentionally try to extend the length it just happens naturally so it is what it is. I enjoy listening to longer podcasts in parts over the week so I guess that is always an option. If you are looking for a shorter podcast around 30mins I would highly recommend Our Three Cents, it is a little more retro but the knowledge of the three hosts is outstanding and the quality impressive each and every week.

18 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I, for one, have never missed an episode. Keep up the amazing work!

Thankyou, both Mindi and I appreciate your listenership. If you ever have a topic you would like us to attempt please feel free to let us know. Happy gaming.

Massive thank you to @ResidentDarrell for joining us on Episode 24 : Dueling Podcasts : That is My Solo Bro. I will never pass up the opportunity to talk music with another passionate muso. It was a lot of fun. The fact that Mindi more than held her own just proves how lucky I am to be in the company of such an intelligent woman. I look forward to next time.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk

On 8/13/2019 at 4:58 AM, AffectatiousDonk said:

Hello Mr Knoef, I understand 2hrs is a long time. I think we have just naturally gravitated to the 90 min - 2hr mark. We don't intentionally try to extend the length it just happens naturally so it is what it is. I enjoy listening to longer podcasts in parts over the week so I guess that is always an option. If you are looking for a shorter podcast around 30mins I would highly recommend Our Three Cents, it is a little more retro but the knowledge of the three hosts is outstanding and the quality impressive each and every week.

Thankyou, both Mindi and I appreciate your listenership. If you ever have a topic you would like us to attempt please feel free to let us know. Happy gaming.

Massive thank you to @ResidentDarrell for joining us on Episode 24 : Dueling Podcasts : That is My Solo Bro. I will never pass up the opportunity to talk music with another passionate muso. It was a lot of fun. The fact that Mindi more than held her own just proves how lucky I am to be in the company of such an intelligent woman. I look forward to next time.

Thanks Brother it was a blast! I look forward to us chatting again in the future!

10 hours ago, ResidentDarrell said:

Thanks Brother it was a blast! I look forward to us chatting again in the future!

Anytime, maybe I can twist your arm for an invite to your show :)

4 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Anytime, maybe I can twist your arm for an invite to your show :)

Consider my arm twisted. I will message you and set it up.

On 8/27/2019 at 8:00 AM, ResidentDarrell said:

Consider my arm twisted. I will message you and set it up.

what-about-me-gif-9.gif

Push2Plat Episode 28 : The Long & The Short of It With Cj & Mindi and special guest ResidentDarrell 

dog_headphones.gif   Image result for 2 dog heaphones  

dogmusic2.jpg

This week we are joined by returning guest @ResidentDarrell, host of PG Spoilers, the Proven Gamer Networks Flagship Podcast to discuss our latest gaming adventures. We tackle the age old debate of Long & Short games, how we approach them and the life practicalities that define them. Throw in the new releases, what we have been playing, the occasional laugh and a slice of Spam. P2P your weekly Trophy Podcast.

Game coverage includes Control, Blood Wave, 11:11 Memories Retold, Legend of the Skyfish, The Dark Pictures Anthology : Man of Medan, Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville plus plenty more.

To have your say join us on Twitter @push2plat email us at [email protected] or jump in to our Playstation 4 Community Push2Plat Platinum Club for all our weekly plat shoutouts.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk