VoidVictorious

Captcha

10 posts in this topic

I am getting a captcha prompt on the psn id update screen. It has been there since yesterday. Would someone please fix this?

Edited by VoidVictorious

4 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I am getting a captcha prompt on the psn id update screen. It has been there since yesterday. Would someone please fix this?

If I remember right it happens when servers are used more than usual !

You can't do nothing about it, it will just disappear in a few days ;)

7 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

If I remember right it happens when servers are used more than usual !

You can't do nothing about it, it will just disappear in a few days ;)

Weird, I have only manually updated my profile two or three times in the past few days. It cannot be from individual use I guess. Is it just random?

3 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Weird, I have only manually updated my profile two or three times in the past few days. It cannot be from individual use I guess. Is it just random?

No it's not just you, it concerns everyone ! I have this captcha too ! Everyone does :)

Maybe a lot of people are doing updates lately, or maybe some king of attack making servers more busy than usual ... or maybe some tests from dev

You didn't do anything specific to make it happens, it's just a general measure to prevent servers to overload ^^

14 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

No it's not just you, it concerns everyone ! I have this captcha too ! Everyone does :)

Maybe a lot of people are doing updates lately, or maybe some king of attack making servers more busy than usual ... or maybe some tests from dev

You didn't do anything specific to make it happens, it's just a general measure to prevent servers to overload ^^

Thanks for the heads up. Good to know I’m not the only one!

There's nothing to fix. Just be patient while the server experiences greater than normal activity and when it gets back to normal, the captcha will go away.

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

There's nothing to fix. Just be patient while the server experiences greater than normal activity and when it gets back to normal, the captcha will go away.

Oh, it is fine. I have never seen it last this long. I was primarily looking for clarification that I wasn’t the only one seeing it or that I didn’t somehow trigger it by updating my profile. Now that I know that it is affecting others, I am fine waiting. 

I saw it last a few days once. Part of it is to prevent bots from crashing the site.

I'll be glad when it disappears; captcha every time I try to update :(

Yes, that happened to me as well, everytime I try to visit the site. G**gle will destroy the internet (if not already).