Blackout scarf and goggles almost there?

xTonyTough

Hey i killed about 1300 Zombies in blackout and never got the scarf and goggles.... I also killed the Blightfather yesterday an today about 20 times and he never dropped a quest item.. do you know anything about that ?

Edited by xTonyTough

I would say it is possible they are bugged, so many blackout unlock items have been bugged in the past. It took them months and months to fix war machine and a couple of others never spawning in the supply drops. Other than just keep trying in the hopes it is bad luck, not much else anyone can advise.

So has anybode seen them recently?

Scarlett is the only character I'm still missing, I usually start a game with some friends and each one of us go to a zombie location but we haven't seen the scarf and goggles a single time :/

I might have to wait for the next Blackout map udate because I'm almost completely sure she's not available right now :(

25 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

I've just read a post on reddit about this. Someone said that the character menue for Scarlett says that this Mission is currently not available. Maybe they've unabled the item because Pandemic Mode has no vehicles.

Yeah it was me who made that thread, it doesn't say Scarlett is unavailable for me, but the Pandemic Mode thing makes sense.

I'll try again when this even is over...

Edited by Franciscoo-

what place you killed zombis?

On 23.8.2019 at 11:35 AM, Franciscoo- said:

I finally found the Scarf and goggles twice yesterday after they added back Hot Pursuit.

It still took me a lot of hours to find the item but at least I unlocked Scarlett and got the plat :)

you played hot pursuit? and which place you killed zombies?

8 hours ago, xTonyTough said:

what place you killed zombis?

you played hot pursuit? and which place you killed zombies?

Nah, I got them on regular solos.

They dropped for me in the boxing gym and in the graveyard.

Edited by Franciscoo-

12 hours ago, InfiniteChrome13 said:

How long does it take for the Pulp Magazine or Scarf and Goggles to drop? I have killed so many zombies, they never drop it. Also, since Hot Pursuit is gone... is Ambush Solo’s affecting this? 

For the Pulp Magazine go to Alcatraz, it's way easier to get there.

The problem with regular Blackout is Hellhounds now spawn in every zombie location and they never drop any character mission, making items much harder to get now since you'll only be killing like 4-5 zombies for every mystery box you unlock :/

I don't think Ambush is affecting the Scarf and goggles, since vehicles are available there, they are just ridiculously hard to get now.

Best thing you can do is get into a game with a bunch of friends and each one of you stay in a different zombie location so you can rotate the box as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

Thanks! I actually did not only find the Pulp Magazine, but I also found the Mug Shot for Bruno and the Alchemical Set for Shaw and other zombie character missions. They are pretty more common to find than in regular blackout. I unlocked Bruno from that mode, made it so much easier. I unfortunately couldn’t headshot someone when finding the Pulp Magazine once. xD But, I’ll keep trying. :) @Franciscoo-

EDIT: I unlocked Diego now! I just need Shaw and Scarlett for Zombie Fanatic now. 

Edited by InfiniteChrome13
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, InfiniteChrome13 said:

Thanks! I actually did not only find the Pulp Magazine, but I also found the Mug Shot for Bruno and the Alchemical Set for Shaw and other zombie character missions. They are pretty more common to find than in regular blackout. I unlocked Bruno from that mode, made it so much easier. I unfortunately couldn’t headshot someone when finding the Pulp Magazine once. xD But, I’ll keep trying. :) @Franciscoo-

EDIT: I unlocked Diego now! I just need Shaw and Scarlett for Zombie Fanatic now. 

Nice, unfortunately both Shaw and Scarlett and only available in regular Blackout, I've found the Alchemical set in Alcatraz a bunch of times but I've never seen the special grenades available in that mode, so I don't think you can get him there.

For the Alchemical Set go to the boxing gym, there are wraith fires and acid bombs spawning next to the ring pretty much in every game, the item itself it's only available in the mystery box, but it's not that bad to get, maybe 1/10 times? And it always comes with 4 of those special grenades, plus a few ones that you can get next to the ring as I mentioned before.

Also, I'd be a good idea to always have a vehicle with you while you're looking for the Scarf and goggles, I died once after I got the item trying to find a car or something :/

I unlocked Scarlett now! I actually downed both enemies in duos for a duo wipe with a car. xD I’m glad that’s over with, don’t have to worry about the most RNG item ever! I’m struggling with Shaw, I always can get the first kill, but never the second. :/ Any tips? 

EDIT: I finally unlocked Shaw! I had 3 dead silences too with 4 acid bombs and 2 wraith fires. I looted the mystery box in Asylum. Got myself that Zombie Fanatic trophy now! :) 

Edited by InfiniteChrome13
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 02/05/2021 at 10:41 PM, OrangeCatYT said:

She is from my experience with BO4's Platinum absolutely AWFUL to get with the RNG. Other characters like Diego and Bruno are super common from my time playing 

I got her item like 3 times. I've dropped Diego item a lot at Alcatraz but never got it at the normal map. Bruno at the other side I've never saw it , neither from supply drops or other ways. How do you got his item easily?

33 minutes ago, heitorlc said:

I got her item like 3 times. I've dropped Diego item a lot at Alcatraz but never got it at the normal map. Bruno at the other side I've never saw it , neither from supply drops or other ways. How do you got his item easily?

Bruno's thing drops from zombies in alcatraz, eventually, then just punch & leave, real easy

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 10:52 PM, heitorlc said:

Bruno I've seen him in both maps. Like always it's a ton of RNG to see who you get one game compared to the next. And since the IX versions of Diego,Bruno and Shaw are on Alcatraz as well as the normal counterparts you might get them more often than the standard ones required for Zombie Fanatic 

On 07/05/2021 at 0:39 PM, OrangeCatYT said:

Bruno I've seen him in both maps. Like always it's a ton of RNG to see who you get one game compared to the next. And since the IX versions of Diego,Bruno and Shaw are on Alcatraz as well as the normal counterparts you might get them more often than the standard ones required for Zombie Fanatic 

Yeah, I got his item today at Alcatraz, and I unlocked him and the Zombie Fanatic trophy. Time to focus on Reznov and Woods and I'm done with this game. (actually not, need to win five more times for the plat).

• 2 weeks later...