Thug Majima forced into fight

golfstar59

I am not sure how to get the lets fight trophy and basically the same trophy for mad dog in the completion list I have had Majima for his way into fights 10 times and mad dog Majima force his way in 5 times and I still can't get these trophies are they glitched or something?

There's three different guys (in three different locations) that can trigger Majima to force his way into the fight.  Each one corresponds to a different Majima style (thug, mad dog, breaker).  So, it looks like you just haven't triggered the thug one.

I got the Thug one without trying, but looked up where to find the guy to trigger the Breaker encounter.  From that I do know that the guy that triggers this isn't always going to be at the location.  He's just going to be there sometimes.

So, I'd go to the location in this video and see if you can find this guy there that will start the sequence.  If not, leave, do something else, come back and look for him again.

And here's the guy to trigger the Mad Dog one:

If you're doing this and the trophies aren't popping, then I think there is a problem with them.

Edited by dmland12

Looks like you got the thug one.  That's good to see.

22 hours ago, dmland12 said:

There's three different guys (in three different locations) that can trigger Majima to force his way into the fight.  Each one corresponds to a different Majima style (thug, mad dog, breaker).

I'm mainly posting to correct what I wrote here in case anyone comes across this thread later and is confused.  There's another one that I was forgetting (slugger Majima).  So, there's four different guys that can trigger Majima to force his way into a fight.  There's so much of this Majima stuff that it's hard to remember or keep track of it all!