Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killeur-du-13

killeur-du-13's Dispute

13 posts in this topic

killeur-du-13

Heavy Rain
Je ne comprend pas pourquoi je suis bloqué a cause d'Heavy rain alors que j'ai eu les trophées normalement sans tricher. J'ai le platine sur PS3 et sur PS4.

Your endings trophies are out of order. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Oh yeah...there is NO DOUBT with that one...

Looks like June of 2011 Mr. Killeur was a very bad boy and took seriously to the cheating train

Edited by PSXtreme_

Posted (edited)

it doesn't bode well for him/her. has to stop cheating or else they'll be off the leaderboards soon.

would suggest to hide any more games before the community finds em (the ones with out of place/too fast timestamps).

Edited by lordguwa

This is quite fun, I have seen him doing several disputed so far, I think he is just pranking all of you.

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain to me why this impossible?

I didn't approve this, as I really dislike deciphering Heavy Rain illegitimate lists. For one, sometimes the trophies don't always pop, or pop only after replaying the chapter a second time. This is noted as such here. Second, there's usually more than one way to trigger a certain ending, which is just getting all of the cutscenes at the end.

Edit : Semi-Ninja'd by @JeromeSpree

Edited by B1rvine

I don't know about trophies not popping other than in the prologue. None of mine were glitchy.

Here I think the main problem is not Perfect Crime being later than All Endings but So Close.

Pretty sure that one must pop earlier.

19 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

I don't know about trophies not popping other than in the prologue. None of mine were glitchy.

Here I think the main problem is not Perfect Crime being later than All Endings but So Close.

I'm not PS4 savvy...so I'm no help either..

OP needs to explain how they got All Endings to pop way before Perfect Crime and So Close, both of which are required scenarios for the trophy as they count for parts of the 18 endings. It's hard to believe not 1 but 2 of them didn't pop when they were supposed to or that you didn't reload the checkpoint at the warehouse when they didn't show up to repeat them. Any ideas what happened?

I'm just going to lift this. I'm pretty sure JeromeSpree's explanation is valid.

OP is still at one valid flag. Closing.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, hBLOXs said:

You raise a good point here as I didn't pay attention to So close probably because being a bronze trophy.

The question now is to know whether it is possible to unlock the epilogues (endings) you get while getting So close trophy otherwise by finishing the game with other scenarios or not.

With so close scenario almost every character is still alive in the end so that makes numerous epilogues.

I have already tried to look for the answer and it takes me back a few years ago with the headache it has been to deal with the unlocking of all the endings. Still searching though...

On a sidenote, is it possible to scan every Heavy Rain owner on the site to see if So close trophy popping after the endings trophy is frequent or not?

EDIT: found out with this guide that you at least unlock two epilogues by getting So close trophy which are 'Ethan's grave' and 'Heroine #1'. The guide is a progressive one so we can be sure that no other epilogue from ending #4 to #7 from the guide can be unlocked with So close trophy but we don't know how many from endings #1 & #2 can also be unlocked at the same time.

https://www.gamesradar.com/get-every-trophy-and-ending-in-heavy-rain/#endings-guide

EDIT 2: funny too to note that Perfect crime in fact unlocks 4 epilogues even though it is the first scenario achieved in this guide. If Perfect crime can be skipped by finishing the game otherwise I would say that it should be the same with So close but this is more of a guess.

Someone having freshly platinumed the game and dealt with the endings should be more prone to know about So close trophy.

Edited by JeromeSpree