Trophy thoughts?

It probably sounds silly, but I’m seriously considering getting this game in hopes of feeling more prepared when I put together my very first PC soon. It’s a budget PC, relatively inexpensive because I don’t want to mess around with expensive parts for my first build. I am not good with technology and I feel nervous about it, but I think this game can honestly make me feel a little more prepared.

I read reviews on this and it seems to do a good job covering most of the basic scenarios you will encounter when building a PC, although it was stated that it doesn’t go into the real details such as screw placement and cable management. I still think it can help me feel more knowledgeable though. Hopefully it has no glitchy trophies.

• Like 3

Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic to have a PC building simulator on a console. :)

1 hour ago, Deep_Space_5D said:

It probably sounds silly, but I’m seriously considering getting this game in hopes of feeling more prepared when I put together my very first PC soon. It’s a budget PC, relatively inexpensive because I don’t want to mess around with expensive parts for my first build. I am not good with technology and I feel nervous about it, but I think this game can honestly make me feel a little more prepared.

I read reviews on this and it seems to do a good job covering most of the basic scenarios you will encounter when building a PC, although it was stated that it doesn’t go into the real details such as screw placement and cable management. I still think it can help me feel more knowledgeable though. Hopefully it has no glitchy trophies.

I've been entertaining the idea of building a PC as well for some time. I might grab this game too. Good idea.

• Like 3

This game has been around for a while, never thought it would come to console though. (I wonder why)

I havent played it myself so i cant comment on the trophy difficulty.

But i've watched some gameplay and having built a pc myself it's actually fairly realistic and puts emphasis on the simulation part. So nothing like Goat Sim and all those games.

I cant imagine how they're gonna make this even remotly playable with a controller though ?

Just bought it (It had a 10% PS Plus discount). Hopefully it's good, never played it before but it looks like my type of game.

EDIT: Controls are actually pretty good. You control a mouse on-screen with the control stick. I wish the camera was a bit better though.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2019 at 11:11 PM, Akrioz said:

So, the controls are fine.? I am kinda used to the clunkiness of console version of Cities:Skylines, Path of Exile and such, so I guess I should be fine. But still want to see some more opinions.

I personally think the controls are fine and don’t see any problems.

• Like 2