Septomor

Checklists + Condensed Walkthrough

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to applaud you for such welldone effort.

Just now, hsn963 said:

Just wanted to applaud you for such welldone effort.

Thanks, I have some scripts to automate some of the battle trophies, in particular Edge + Arumat's 30,000 kills coming soon 🙂 I want to make sure they're adjusted a bit, but I used them over the past week successfully. Ended up saving me from 90 hours of the same 20 button presses, so hopefully they will be able to help others.

I lost the will power to continue this once I hit post game but I do plan on coming back at some point so this could be handy, Nice Job!

I know this is old, but that’s amazing, have been using this for about 70 hours now and it’s awesome.  Only suggestion I could give is on the condensed walkthrough at the very beginning maybe make a note to use Faize to kill enemies as I got down to the big twist on Aeos where you suggest a separate save to reload after beating only I wasn’t using Faize so it’s pointless.  Had I realized at the beginning it would save 3/4 of a play through.  But really other then that amazing guide.

Edited by Avalin1

Amazing 

thanks this game is my holy grail of plats 

gonna do it one Day for sure 

8 hours ago, Avalin1 said:

I know this is old, but that’s amazing, have been using this for about 70 hours now and it’s awesome.  Only suggestion I could give is on the condensed walkthrough at the very beginning maybe make a note to use Faize to kill enemies as I got down to the big twist on Aeos where you suggest a separate save to reload after beating only I wasn’t using Faize so it’s pointless.  Had I realized at the beginning it would save 3/4 of a play through.  But really other then that amazing guide.

Thank you, I believe I wrote the guide as I was doing everything, so by the time I got to that point I also had no idea lol. I did place your suggestion at the top of the guide, it's been awhile since I've played, but would you say what I added makes sense to a new player?

Looks good to me, trophy hunters should understand with minimal research I think, just maybe highlight it a bit more, bold or even red/yellow

edit: perfect, I don’t know what I’d do without this checklist except make my own, love it.

Edited by Avalin1