Followers 0
kwax

kwax's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

kwax

Tomb Raider: Underworld
Game trophies very buggy.

I do not know why I now got flagged for a game that I completed in 2009. I did however in the last few days transfer all my borderlands character files to my PS4 from my 2 playstation 3's and thus connected them to the internet.

Edited by kwax

The treasure earning trophies are out of order. The 179 treasures trophy was earned before you found ten treasures. 

Posted (edited)

That Treasure glitch occurs when you pick up a Treasure but it doesn’t register as being collected. It doesn’t make trophies out of order, it just means you need to collect more than 10 before 10 are registered.

If anything, it prevents you from getting 179 Treasures trophy unless you start a new save. 

EDIT: You also got the 3 Relics trophy before completing the second chapter (not counting the Prologue), when only 2 are available at that point. And you also didn’t get the 1 Relic trophy before it.

Edited by Kristycism

1 hour ago, kwax said:

I do not know why I now got flagged for a game that I completed in 2009.

It just took this long for somebody to notice and care enough to file a report.

The Gamespot forum mentions something about trophies being patched in. Maybe playing a unpatched copy then patching it could effect the trophy list in such a way that this order is possible. @kwax, you may want to research the effects and possibly test them if you want the dispute to go in your favor.

Yes this is one of the games that got a downloadable trophy patch. I was not continuously connected to the internet with my PS3 at this point in time. So what I think might have happened is that i got the patch when I was already half in the game and after an initial restart (and probably noticing that trophies did not work for treasures), I most likely have gone back to one of my own (pre-patch) saves to get through the game first before deleting all and restart with fresh save file.

Yeah, I'll remove this flag for you @kwax and all the other TRU flags that were apparently approved recently.