Crop Duster Trophy not unlocking

Hello Community!

I'm currently about to 100% this game, and Crop Duster is one of the last trophies needed. I can't get it to pop, I've tried everything. I've done it in public, private match, with the normal weapon, the upgraded one, charged / didn't charged the shot etc.

I'm always counting, I got more than 10 kills every time, and even a few times exactly 10. Does anyone have similar issues with this?

19 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

Hello Community!

I'm currently about to 100% this game, and Crop Duster is one of the last trophies needed. I can't get it to pop, I've tried everything. I've done it in public, private match, with the normal weapon, the upgraded one, charged / didn't charged the shot etc.

I'm always counting, I got more than 10 kills every time, and even a few times exactly 10. Does anyone have similar issues with this?

It seems like it's been a glitchy trophy with no 100% guaranteed way of getting it to pop for a few years now. I Googled it here. Might be worth going through the first couple of links there to make sure you are doing what people have tried and who've got it to pop. Good luck! :)

6 hours ago, Alihsan621 said:

Hello Community!

I just had this issues with the trophy and watched a video where a guy takes two charged shots at the ground.  He shoots the first charged shot and stands in it and immediately shoots the second shot so both are on the ground at the same time.  I popped my trophy the 1st time using this method where as i know i completed the requirements at least 10 times taking one charged shot.  He claimed this was a sure fire solution and for me it was.  It worked the 1st try in early rounds. I just did this trophy last night.

Edited by steel6burgh

On 13.8.2019 at 8:44 PM, steel6burgh said:

I just had this issues with the trophy and watched a video where a guy takes two charged shots at the ground.  He shoots the first charged shot and stands in it and immediately shoots the second shot so both are on the ground at the same time.  I popped my trophy the 1st time using this method where as i know i completed the requirements at least 10 times taking one charged shot.  He claimed this was a sure fire solution and for me it was.  It worked the 1st try in early rounds. I just did this trophy last night.

Alright, I'll try this. I'm going to 2nd this here if it works! :)