Rucifer36

Rucifer36's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Rucifer36

√Letter
Hi?<br /> psn profiles<br /> Dear moderator.<br /> You have a lot of trouble.<br /> Nothing but<br /> I'm talking about the Trophy Platinum acquisition error ...<br /> Play an abnormal player game with privacy<br /> If you do not see.<br /> The abnormal game seems to have been temporarily deleted from the psn trophy relay site.<br /> But the experience points earned are also deducted.<br /> Me too<br /> Deducted experience<br /> As a reward for you because there is no abnormal Platinum Trophy information list<br /> I would like to ask if I can get back to the ladder board ...<br /> ^ _ ^ Good job ...<br /> If not, I can't help it but ^ _ ^

Squareboy vs Bullies
Hi?<br /> psn profiles<br /> Dear moderator.<br /> You have a lot of trouble.<br /> Nothing but<br /> I'm talking about the Trophy Platinum acquisition error ...<br /> Play an abnormal player game with privacy<br /> If you do not see.<br /> The abnormal game seems to have been temporarily deleted from the psn trophy relay site.<br /> But the experience points earned are also deducted.<br /> Me too<br /> Deducted experience<br /> As a reward for you because there is no abnormal Platinum Trophy information list<br /> I would like to ask if I can get back to the ladder board ...<br /> ^ _ ^ Good job ...<br /> If not, I can't help it but ^ _ ^

Steins;Gate Elite

Reverie

Drowning

Drowning

Weren't you at 5 flags in February?

16 minutes ago, Rucifer36 said:

Hi?<br /> Rucifer36<br /> Dear disputer.<br /> You have a lot of trouble.<br /> Nothing but<br /> I'm talking about the Trophies you cheated ...<br /> Play a normal game without cheating<br /> If you do not see.<br /> The normal game seems to have no problems with the psn trophy relay site.<br /> But your experience playing will be better.<br /> Me too<br /> Better experience<br /> As a reward for you because there is no Platinum Trophy cheating<br /> I would like to ask you to kindly shut the f up...<br /> ^ _ ^ Good job ...<br /> If not, I can't help it but ^ _ ^

so that be 10 flags and that's a shame all 5 of those games are so easy ><.

1 hour ago, lordguwa said:

so that be 10 flags and that's a shame all 5 of those games are so easy ><.

:facepalm: my thoughts exactly

If you really want to dispute these games, you might want to unhide them. But I don't see this dispute going anywhere. Some of your games have been reported by me for messing up the Vita trick.

As a fairly high ranked and experienced trophy hunter @Rucifer36, surely you know the platinum trophy is supposed to unlock last?

Otherwise you're doing something that's considered cheating.