[THE LEGEND RETURNS] Trophy help

Hi everyone,

I need help for this trophy: The Legend Returns - Completed all quests with "S" rank.

I have done every mission on S. Any trial (48), any battle(30) and errant quest(11).

S rank on the dlc it's not required for the plat so red mission are not required.

Can anyone help?

9 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I used this as a checklist when I was going for the plat, A trophy guide can also be found over there as well

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-seven-deadly-sins-knights-of-britannia/333846-seven-deadly-sins-all-quests-localization.html

Yes man, but i followed that list and checked everything.

It's soo strange.

Edited by ackendo_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 26-9-2020 at 11:49 AM, ceitan_peladaz said:

Hey I know this is a bit late, but have you resolved this problem? Because I've just encountered it right now.  I have all quest related trophy and i'm pretty sure that I've finished every quest with an S rank.. Except for the dlc by the way. TIA!

I noticed you got the platinum, did you simply miss a mission or what did you do?
I made an excel file and kept track of what i did, everything should be completed with S rank for me but i didn't get the trophy so now i'm worried about it...

GOT IT! I must've made a mistake, Trial 38 in Central Liones had an A rank but i checked it off as S rank.

Edited by Totohli_BE