Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Did you still use Raiden against him?

I get my Ass kicked so hard, i can't really land a hit^^

I've also struggled. Ridiculous boss indeed. Raiden seems to struggle too since he just fireblasts the fuck out of you when you teleport on the second triangle with like 0 frames delay.

I've used Jacquie on him, third variation with the gattling handguns. Blasted him with down forward triangle whenever I had any distance and used back forward square when he was too close, he seemed to get confused by me switching sides. All of that didn't really get a decent combo going tbh, just some hits here and there, but it filled up meter pretty well, so I was relying on hitting my x-ray. Jackquie's does 15 hits, so that's 75 x-rays for 1k. Managed to pop the trophy after around 200 matches

Edited by TonicLemonIce
  • Like 2

@S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y I can confirm that Raiden method still works against Corrupted Shinnok. I've tested it myself and while still hard, I got hits a lot faster on him than against Leatherface. And yeah, the hits are cumulative between all bosses you fought. Save your X-Ray and try to hit it too. ALL the hits from X-Ray counts towards the trophy. Even if he still has armor before the move. Also is a lot easier to land X-Ray on Corrupted Shinnok than it was on Leatherface.

@TonicLemonIce Leatherface was a monster last week. Took me almost three hours to land 1000 hits on him. He punished everything all the time.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 2

@S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y I'm sure you can get it next week. I played more against Corrupted Shinnok when the game had a hour left or something. He was indeed easier than the last boss. Leatherface was basically impossible on my first matches and even later he would still defeat me in some without I get any hit on him. With Corrupted Shinnok, I could punish him, survive the 30 seconds a good amount of times, everytine I got some good hits. Hopefully, the next premium tower will be one with a secret fight on it. ?

You can feel free to ask any more questions later. These timed trophies are awful. lol

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Do the invasions always fall on the same day each week?

No, if you look at the invasion trophies, the last four dates people achieved them were May 29 (Friday), June 3 (Wednesday), June 12 (Friday), June 17 (Wednesday).  I know in the past people said Invasions happened Monday-Wednesday, so clearly that's not the case anymore.  I would just keep checking...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JediOniram said:

No, if you look at the invasion trophies, the last four dates people achieved them were May 29 (Friday), June 3 (Wednesday), June 12 (Friday), June 17 (Wednesday).  I know in the past people said Invasions happened Monday-Wednesday, so clearly that's not the case anymore.  I would just keep checking...

Fair enough I was hoping it wasn’t completely random. Is there a reason why NRS can’t just have the invasions constantly active at this point?

15 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Fair enough I was hoping it wasn’t completely random. Is there a reason why NRS can’t just have the invasions constantly active at this point?

Well, it's a weekly event, they are keeping it that way... And it goes with the factions weekly competition so they prefer to take it down that keep it active.

34 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Well, it's a weekly event, they are keeping it that way... And it goes with the factions weekly competition so they prefer to take it down that keep it active.

Fair point about the factions competition, still I wish it had a more concrete timer or schedule like the living towers do. It's no big deal though, I'll either get it or I won't. 

Edited by bikeman223

17 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Fair point about the factions competition, still I wish it had a more concrete timer or schedule like the living towers do. It's no big deal though, I'll either get it or I won't. 

But still the weekly premium towers are random too =(, not in time but in content... And that one has a trophy tied to it too...

Edited by DeepEyes7

On 6/21/2020 at 2:04 AM, DeepEyes7 said:

But still the weekly premium towers are random too =(, not in time but in content... And that one has a trophy tied to it too...

There will be secret fight next premium tower, the easiest one too infact

• 1 month later...

Jason was up yesterday for invasion boss and I wasn't able to fight him until there was 3 1/2 hours left. I wasn't able to get the Die Will You trophy because it was so hard to hit him with any character. I'm assuming it carries over to multiple invasion bosses. At least I hope so. Fingers crossed there will be another one soon.

• 2 weeks later...