Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

1 hour ago, MarcioAP1 said:

Got the following answer from WB Games:

WB Games Support (Mortal Kombat Games)

3 de dez. de 2020 20:03 GMT-5

Greetings Marcio,

My name is Arxan and I am happy to assist, I understand your concern about the Platinum Trophy availability as well as the Boss Invasions for Mortal Kombat X. I appreciate your passion for this awesome game, and I apologize that this mode is no longer available. Thank you for your feedback. I will be sharing your comments with the proper team for further review. Reports and feedback such as this help us improve Mortal Kombat X for all players and I appreciate you sharing your experiences with me. While the game team does review all feedback, please note that they are unable to respond individually but take all feedback and reports such as this into consideration when designing future updates to the game.

We are always working to make Mortal Kombat X a better experience for all of our players and appreciate your assistance.

Warm regards,
Arxan

No reply from NetherRealm Studios and I doubt they will answer.

"but take all feedback and reports such as this into consideration when designing future updates to the game." 

Haha, that is utter rubbish. They've been aware of the problem since late September. Despite this, they introduced a patch to the game on November 9th that introduced a tower in the online portion of the game called MK11 and a full page ad for MK11 too. Just a slap in the face for MKX owners, certainly ZERO consideration. I've sent in 4 tickets now to their web support, the last 2 have gone unanswered. I was in regular contact too via private message on twitter, they responded at first but have stopped there too since I asked if someone could please just publicly say they are aware of the problem. The last 4 or 5 messages have been read without response.

Pretty much every other fighting game they've made on every other platform has had problems since this problem with MKX started. All without fail are immediately at least publicly acknowledged, most have long been fixed. You only have to look at the @WBGamesSupport tweets/replies history to confirm this. Personally, I believe the only way to remedy this is for a small group of dedicated people to spam all their tweets, whether that be WBGames, NetherRealm, Ed Boon, Kommunity managers & devs etc. Then, maybe, out of shear embarrassment, someone will at least publicly acknowledge that they're aware of it. Sending in private tickets/messages to these support people who all seem to have the most unusual christian names who then allegedly pass it on to some mysterious team is a waste of time at this point imo. 

Edited by BroonSauce72

Actually, it was updated in the beginning of November and there were only "interface changes", there was a Halloween tower and no invasion boss.

Warner support can clearly see that it only speaks lip service, I highly doubt that they send problem reports to developers (at least not for games with more than 2 years of activity). Not to mention that everyone is in the moment of hype with MK11 Ultimate.

33 minutes ago, LucasDragon570 said:

Actually, it was updated in the beginning of November and there were only "interface changes", there was a Halloween tower and no invasion boss.

Warner support can clearly see that it only speaks lip service, I highly doubt that they send problem reports to developers (at least not for games with more than 2 years of activity). Not to mention that everyone is in the moment of hype with MK11 Ultimate.

I have MKXL disc version, another guy and myself didn't get any update until the 9th. When exactly it dropped in November however is unimportant, the fact it introduced nothing more than glorified ads for MK11 is what is most annoying. They have acknowledged/fixed problems with other games pre/post MKX which I consider to be a slap in the face. Not entirely sure what you mean by they only speak lip service but I agree that its unlikely privately messaging them will get anything fixed as I said in my previous post. A little bit of a combined effort of spamming their frequent MK11 tweets is all I'm proposing. A dozen or so people doing so over a period of time would be way more of a PR problem for them than hundreds of individuals sending in tickets. Even if it just results in them saying they're abandoning the game, at least we would know. Sick of booting up the game every day just to see a full page ad for MK11 and no invasion boss fix. 

3 hours ago, BroonSauce72 said:

Eu tenho a versão em disco do MKXL, outro cara e eu não recebemos nenhuma atualização até o dia 9. Quando exatamente caiu em novembro, no entanto, não é importante, o fato de ter introduzido nada mais do que anúncios glorificados para o MK11 é o que é mais irritante. Eles reconheceram / corrigiram problemas com outros jogos pré / pós MKX que considero um tapa na cara. Não tenho certeza do que você quer dizer com eles falam apenas da boca para fora, mas concordo que é improvável que enviá-los em particular consertará alguma coisa, como eu disse em meu post anterior. Um pequeno esforço combinado de enviar spam para seus tuítes MK11 frequentes é tudo o que estou propondo. Uma dúzia ou mais de pessoas fazendo isso durante um período de tempo seria muito mais um problema de relações públicas para eles do que centenas de pessoas enviando ingressos. Mesmo que isso resulte em eles dizerem que estão abandonando o jogo, pelo menos saberíamos. Cansado de inicializar o jogo todos os dias apenas para ver um anúncio de página inteira para MK11 e nenhuma correção de chefe de invasão. 

What I meant is because it always seems to be a bot, because seeing here and the direct messages on both Facebook and Twitter are practically the same. Not to mention that seeing Mad Max and Shadow of Mordor's situation of discontinuing their servers makes the situation even more worrying.

I was checking the game almost a month to see if the invasion boss appears, now I only check the trophy if someone got it, so that I can run to get it immediately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LucasDragon570 said:

What I meant is because it always seems to be a bot, because seeing here and the direct messages on both Facebook and Twitter are practically the same. Not to mention that seeing Mad Max and Shadow of Mordor's situation of discontinuing their servers makes the situation even more worrying.

I was checking the game almost a month to see if the invasion boss appears, now I only check the trophy if someone got it, so that I can run to get it immediately.

I agree. I've mentioned that earlier in this thread that the replies, especially via their web support, seem to lean toward automated responses. If you look at page 5 of this thread it appears that last time the invasion boss was broken the first positive response from WB on September 17th 2019 was a public one on twitter after a combined effort by a small group of players. Within days people then got positive responses via web support before it was eventually fixed at a later date. Unfortunately, far less people seem interested in doing that now. I was actually playing the invasion boss, which was Sub Zero, on the day it stopped working. Hence, I'm going to keep checking myself in the morning, as knowing my luck I'll see someone earned the trophy say 2 hrs ago in the afternoon and log in to find its once again broke. This is WB after all.

Here's the tweet that eventually broke the camels back and their response:     

Edited by BroonSauce72
  • Like 1

Let's make a list of all the gamers who need those trophies here (so that we know how many of us could 'harass' WB and Netherrealm), create a one universal message and spam the hell out their social media.

Otherwise I don't see any chance for bringing the invasions back...

1. Simoney

Edited by S_i_m_o_n_e_y
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, S_i_m_o_n_e_y said:

Let's make a list of all the gamers who need those trophies here (so that we know how many of us could 'harass' WB and Netherrealm), create a one universal message and spam the hell out their social media.

Otherwise I don't see any chance for bringing the invasions back...

1. Simoney

I Like the idea

1. Simoney

2. TF141_Pegasus

So did I read correctly that invasions are still online on the Xbox version of MK?

If so this makes no sense that they would turn it off, especially with no anoucement. 

Also if it was not there intent to turn it off, and this is a bug there side, again makes no sense for them not to hold thier hands up and say "there is a glitch that we are looking into"

Either way Netherealm doing the cliche Dev thing and being stupid about the situation.

1. Simoney

2. TF141_Pegasus

3. AndreRebellion_

4. PostalDudeRus

5. MarcioAP1

6. wm0002

7. Dudlajz

This is the last unfinished online game I have and after this I guess I'll stop doing any games with online trophies unless they seem "safe" to do. I tried contacting them on Twitter on WB Support but no answer.

Edited by Dudlajz

21 minutes ago, Dudlajz said:

1. Simoney

2. TF141_Pegasus

3. AndreRebellion_

4. PostalDudeRus

5. MarcioAP1

6. wm0002

7. Dudlajz

This is the last unfinished online game I have and after this I guess I'll stop doing any games with online trophies unless they seem "safe" to do. I tried contacting them on Twitter on WB Support but no answer.

8. Akhil1234

9. Gibbo_0113