Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

I read on the trophy guide that only hits after the bosses' armour is broken count, but how can you tell? If I get a score for damage at the end of the match does that mean I got hits in after the armour was broken?

I've only played a few vs matches with friends on this & am trying to do invasion trophies without having learnt the game first in case they stop appearing again, so sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Got it in the last moment, when about 2 minutes left till invasion end, i started today in the night, and continued in the morning, after night i got about 5000 damage and about 200 fights - i was trying different characters and was quite bad, in the morning i started focusing only on raiden and his combo :square::square::triangle::triangle:, after about 1-1.5 hours i had 11760 damage and 274 fights, and trophy 

• Like 1

I got the trophy yesterday afternoon after about 2 hours. The boss was a little bit easier to manage compared to the one last week. I'm not sure the game records hits correctly, but whatever.

Still, NetherRealm should be doing invasions every week but WB Games isn't doing so hot right now (Mad Max saw a server shutdown in October, Shadow of Mordor at the end of this month, maybe Mortal Kombat X is next?)

Can you only know the blows you give to the boss when you finish the fight and it tells you the message on the screen?

is that in one fight I gave him more hits than in another and in both he made me hit the boss only 1 time

Edited by Kyarr15

THX for info! Got "DIE YOU WILL" with Raiden's combo in around 1.5 hour :] (started from the scratch).

And other 3 trophies related to "Invasion" mode as well.

No clue if this "Predator" Invasion Boss was "so easy" or it is a usual routine?

P.S. Do not judge me over my timestamps, had to pause the progress for like 30 mins :]. 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

I'm a new player to the game and I managed to get all the invasion trophies done in a few hours. I thought it was going to be a challenge but I had no problems whatsoever. A few things I'd like to mention:

- If you have a turbo controller, change the settings to preset 3 in the options menu and turbo X using Jax (his kicks are usually strong enough to count as a hit on the boss). It took 2 hours 45 minutes to get the DIE WILL YOU trophy using this method.
- Judging from previous patterns it looks like the Devs have implemented a 6-day cycle, so look out for Invasion mode on these dates in January: 10th Jan, 16th Jan, 22nd Jan, 28th Jan.

Edited by whittle181

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

Just checking guys did the boss show up again today? I predicted it would because it's been going through a 6-day cycle for the past few weeks, just wondering if that's come to an end yet?

Nope, no Invasion boss today. Bet we'll see new one after Fraction War updates in 9 hours or so.

does this stupid trophy only count when the boss like right now its TANYA if she is actually immobile from raidens combo like she blocks the 1st triangle then gets hurt a lil from the 2nd 1 but its not sayin on screen for hits but its telling me the damage i do to her so is the damage basically the same thing as the hits?

4 minutes ago, raing3 said:

New invasion boss has started, Tanya.

~22.5 hours remaining.

EDIT: oops, I was beaten.

yea im tryin to understand this bs with the 1k hits or whtev trophy so i fully understand it since its my 1st time since yrs ago when i 1st started this game

edit: the only thing i think that is landing at this time with me using raiden even possibly is his xray and i would have to do over a 100+ matches to attempt on hitting her with it to get the 1k hits if it actually is still counting towards the trophy while her shield/armor is up

Edited by WOLF-KING98

27 minutes ago, WOLF-KING98 said:

yea im tryin to understand this bs with the 1k hits or whtev trophy so i fully understand it since its my 1st time since yrs ago when i 1st started this game

No access to PS4 now, but from memory how I did it against Predator: Raiden's combo :square:,:square:,:triangle:(hold),:triangle:(hold) does 10-13 hits, so it breaks the shield if landed correctly and the next hits count towards the trophy, so simply repeat this combo. Also as soon as you will be able to do the X-Ray, execute it - chance for another 13 hits for free.

Edit: So you are saying that Tanya is somehow blocking this combo... Strange indeed.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smashero said:

No access to PS4 now, but from memory how I did it against Predator: Raiden's combo :square:,:square:,:triangle:(hold),:triangle:(hold) does 10-13 hits, so it breaks the shield if landed correctly and the next hits count towards the trophy, so simply repeat this combo. Also as soon as you will be able to do the X-Ray, execute it - chance for another 13 hits for free.

tanya is ruthless like doesnt let up for 99%of it especially off the start so I'm barely lucky to maybe try and use xray but it also gets blocked a bit

i was just about to post to let everyone know that Tanya was now active but seems I was beaten to it.

I'm using Raiden and spamming the combo Smashero mentioned. seems to be working okay against her. its just timing her attacks to block them so that i can attack thats a little difficult. she is very quick.

edit: I find the easiest variation of Tanya to beat is Dragon Naginata. She was originally a mixed version. I left the tower and went back to the main menu to check my stats and when I came back she was the dragon naginata version.

This version appears, for me anyway, to be a lot easier. I can break through her armour pretty quick and I'm dealing 36-46 damage each time.

Edited by Paxeron2

8 hours ago, Paxeron2 said:

i was just about to post to let everyone know that Tanya was now active but seems I was beaten to it.

I'm using Raiden and spamming the combo Smashero mentioned. seems to be working okay against her. its just timing her attacks to block them so that i can attack thats a little difficult. she is very quick.

edit: I find the easiest variation of Tanya to beat is Dragon Naginata. She was originally a mixed version. I left the tower and went back to the main menu to check my stats and when I came back she was the dragon naginata version.

This version appears, for me anyway, to be a lot easier. I can break through her armour pretty quick and I'm dealing 36-46 damage each time.

yea need to get the armor down for sure mine i guess is pyromancer right now before she kept hitting me with her stick and it was annoying bc i couldnt get the combo off and now its barely hitting here and there but a lil more then before atleast