Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

5 hours ago, Copanele said:

If WB answers to the tweets (they did in the past no?) might as well ask them to announce in advance when they will eventually close the servers. 

Mk X is still played like crazy today so maybe another dude accidentally plugged the Invasion cable from the PC 

It sucks. Pretty sure all the multiplayer can be boosted with just two people. 

Game is pretty cheap nowadays on eBay and Amazon. I’m not paying for it only to find I can’t do the invasions, which only need an internet connection.

Edited by AJ_Radio

6 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

This one is painful. Logging in every day to see that it's not available is so archaic. I'm also away now for the next five days so if it shows up during that time I'll be so pissed off. 

Surely we can all get together and put forward a collaborative effort? I'd be happy to type out an email if there is a suitable address to get in touch with? I'd also paste it in here for others to send on. 

I would gladly participate :-)

the idea of the invasion boss and stuff is nice but how it is actually implemented i cant understand

the sheer randomness involved, as you said logging in every day to check and then maybe missing it the one day you dont have the time or opportunity to log in

if we would at least get some information about it, but nothing, that is really frustrating -.-

On 9.02.2021 at 0:04 AM, EdinhoN said:

In the last hour somebody just updated his profile and got the invasion done on 29th of January.

That's quite weird, I thought no invasions popped since 14th of January.

Has anybody seem one since then? I've been monitoring.

"Funny" thing but this person is not longer visible on LB... 
AFAIR Invasion mode didn't appear since 14th of Jan.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Dude i have the 100 % on this account and wanted to do it again on a new 1 so I could do mk11 stacks,but you know what : f

8 hours ago, whittle181 said:

uck this game

Am probably not even gonna get mk11 on ps4/5 because they wont fix that.And also they have the AUDACITY to put the mk11 link through the mkx game from the main menu,like wtf edboon?????
I swear man online trophies really mess everything up, and off topic ,dude west brom?1-1,arsenal got 4 agaginst them!!!

I ended up loading this game on my main account a while back to play with my family, so I guess I'm stuck with this unobtainable platinum, huh?

If there's ever another invasion coming, is it possible to get every invasion-related trophy in a day? What about the other online trophies?

19 minutes ago, Eblait said:

I ended up loading this game on my main account a while back to play with my family, so I guess I'm stuck with this unobtainable platinum, huh?

If there's ever another invasion coming, is it possible to get every invasion-related trophy in a day? What about the other online trophies?

Yes, all Invasion related trophies can be done in ~3h max. Remaining MP ones will take "a bit" longer - especially 1000 KOTH points, but they are easy boostable,

Edited by Smashero

18 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

They could bring back Invasions another 30 times until the year 2030 and when it went down again people would say "We must tweet them! This is absurd!". Plenty of time and warning to do this one, honestly. The only excuse at this point is that you've been in a coma recently. 

I picked up the game by accident (playing on a friends consol not aware that my account was logged in) and recently started playing, aiming for the platinum of course

so i would appreciate if the game mechanics would still work like intended (besides binding trophies to such inconsistent game content is stupid and only frustrating for people that like to complete their games and trophy-lists 100%) also where is the problem to keep the game and all of its content running as long as the servers are online 

The main problem with the invasion mode is that no one has a clue if it is really broken or not because the randomeness in it appearing makes it impossible to guess so why wouldnt you make a weekly event out of it every saturday (easiest thing in the world) logging in every day only to see "oh 3 weeks later still no invasion" that sucks big time! 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:44 AM, CrimsonMercury said:

I don't know why everyone is so quick to say the plat is unobtainable because there have been many times in the past where there was over a one month gap between invasions. Be patient people. There's no need to go tweeting the devs just yet...

I do hope it shows up again. 

12 hours ago, RetroQuester said:

I hope you're right 

If they were gone they wouldve either announced that they're removing invasions before the last event or would've confirmed that they're gone already. I'm sure we'll get another one. Besides, they just gave out MKX for free with the Ps Plus Collections so shutting shit down now would be kind of stupid.

• Like 1

Got the same answer. I know people there are only missing this trophy. 

On 04/03/2021 at 1:45 AM, PandemoniumCloud said:

I send a ticket to WBsupport and this is what they said:

I got the same answer. I know people that are only missing this trophy. WB games and their useless online features, huh?