Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

1 minute ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

Can someone check if im doing this right ? 

Over 3k damage now

Yes, you are doing this right. You've been spamming this thread non-stop lol. Just keep repeating what you are doing and you will get it.

The YOU WILL DIE trophy, I Got it done in about 2 and a half hours from start to finish using Jacqui Briggs Full Auto, just spam the gun and use the X-ray. It’s mindless and takes no skill. He will kill you a few times before you start landing it. Don’t get discouraged, takes about 65 x-ray moves to get the trophy if that makes it seem less daunting. Good luck.

I highly suggest training with the game before attempting to try the Invasion Boss. It was super hard for me to land few hits within the whole day and couldn't get the trophy on an alt just for training purposes. Also, try to be better on the Invasion Tower as it'll consume most of your day with those 8 fights in a row, so you just need to be an excellent player to even attempt to grab the Platinum. 

I'm not much into fighting games, but they have their special mechanics and terminology as it seems. 

17 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

I highly suggest training with the game before attempting to try the Invasion Boss. It was super hard for me to land few hits within the whole day and couldn't get the trophy on an alt just for training purposes. Also, try to be better on the Invasion Tower as it'll consume most of your day with those 8 fights in a row, so you just need to be an excellent player to even attempt to grab the Platinum. 

I'm not much into fighting games, but they have their special mechanics and terminology as it seems. 

Not true at all, c'mon... It is like an average fighting game without thousands of combos needed or half/quarter circle moves necessary. For Invasion related trophies it is just repeating the same sequence over and over again.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Not true at all, c'mon... It is like an average fighting game without thousands of combos needed or half/quarter circle moves necessary. For Invasion related trophies it is just repeating the same sequence over and over again.

Not everybody has the same experience or skill sets, bro. I couldn't land any hit, though. Not to mention the Invasion Tower... But I'll train harder to get that Platinum whatever it takes. I'm confident that the Invasions are going to be back, at least this give mes reasons to thinkg that way. 

3 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

I missed the Invasion without a notice because of yesterday, I was tired.

Don't worry, there'll be more in the future, so be prepared! 

You don't need to be an "excellent player" just to get the plat in this game. That is absurd. For the invasion boss it takes 0 effort to press  X X Triangle as Raiden to get hits in on the computer. It may be a cpu that can read your inputs but you can definitely get in 1000 hits in about 2-3 hours which I did.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, nooitzben said:

You don't need to be an "excellent player" just to get the plat in this game. That is absurd. For the invasion boss it takes 0 effort to press  X X Triangle as Raiden to get hits in on the computer. It may be a cpu that can read your inputs but you can definitely get in 1000 hits in about 2-3 hours which I did.

I can totally confirm this. I'm really bad at this type of games but could get 1000 hits in about 2 hours with the said raiden combo. It is important to hit the combo right at the start of the fight to get down the armor so your hits begin to stagger. And it is normal to have rounds where you get destroyed by the boss because the mechanics are simply unfair xD 

I mean with armor the boss just hits your right trough your own attacks and gets a combo in on you with your character taking like hours to recover. Before you can even do a singele input the next combo gets you. At that time the fight is pretty much over. Just accept it and try the next, one. There will be some good rounds where you can get in 30+ hits ;-) but most progress i made were average rounds with 10 to 15 hits i think, just keep it up the next time (hope there will be a next time)

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

INVASION AVAILABLE TODAY!

BOSS: CORRUPTED SHINNOK

They fucking heard us! 1f62d.png

The last one I didn't have time to do, I'll try my best tomorrow.

Anyone here knows what's the META to this fucker? The golden dude resists hits due to the modifier of the battle, but what can I do? Thankfully, managed to get the other 3 trophies so now to completely focus on this one. ?

EDIT: Alright, I thought that the guy was invincible because there was no "hit" or combo shown in the screen, but apparently, you can land hits because  the "Armored" mod applies only to knock backs and flinching. So, well... is going to be tough to count the hits but if you're consistent, then I guess you can nail the 1K for the trophy. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Here is the source. 

Edited by Xenoblast91