Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

Just done this taking turns with the misses. Took us around 2 hours with raidens square square triangle triangle combo.

Stats for invasion Boss show:

Invasion Boss 133

Invasion Boss damage 2660

If that's any help for people.

Put some tunes on and zone out too. That helps this grind loads!

• Like 1

I finally got this trophy after three hours of grinding. Over 6,000 damage to the boss and I thought I was going to loose my mind. Raiden's square, square, triangle (hold for a brief moment), triangle (hold) combo was a lifesaver in conjunction with his x-ray. After 30 minutes of getting comfortable with the timing, I managed to get 20-30 hits consistently per battle. If you get caught in Shinnock's fire wave, it can be blocked with R2. I found that if you successfully hit him with the X-ray, a lot of times he'll throw that out in response. So, if you hit R2 and hold it right after you finish the x-ray, you can sometimes get another combo in.

Personally, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about this trophy anymore!

Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 2

Omgoodness. Been refreshing (in a browser)* the Stay Back trophy everyday since January. No lie. Refreshed a lil' late today, and got in with 2 1/2 hours to go.

Got the 1,000 hits on the boss with Raiden's X-ray hits, and got the 1v1 Invasion fight with just over TWO MINUTES LEFT using 1 round Single Fights. PHEW!! Stressful, but got all 4 trophies. Best of luck to everyone looking for the next "Invasion".

Been wanting at least one Mortal Kombat 100%. This one shall suffice soon.

Edited by Core-Taku
Typo no Jutsu. Incompleteness Nin Nin.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

I miss these invasions again, Xenoblast91.

LMAO, those take a random day of the week to come back. The fact that NRS released two consecutive means that the servers are alive, and they can appear anytime! So, be watching, as they can be available any day of the week, starting from Sunday. Keep your eyes wide open! also I suggest to completely focus in the trophies as you don't know when they'll be on again. Using the Raiden technique is the META here so use it like there's no end. Don't input any other buttons, just those and you'll have the 1K hits in no time. 

45 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Yep. Idk when it’ll next come 

Exactly. You must be very aware when they come again. 

4 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Have 17.4K damage and no trophy. Try to hit the Raiden combo but she decides to run away

It is not damage that counts, only the amount of hits, some people got it around 6k damage, some at 10k. I think you are very close to your 1000hit if you have over 17k damage. Keep going. just a bit more

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for edited post

1 minute ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I’ll try but if I hit 20k damage and no trophy this game is glitched. No way I do al that without getting 1k hits

Jeez mate you've been building that number a while, I'm so sorry thats happened. Maybe if it doesn't pop and theres another invasion in the coming week;

Back up your save and delete the save and do it from scratch in the time limit? Might be more productive than building on the number with potentially no end? Hope it pops for you ?

3 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

If it doesn’t pop when I at least do 20k there is a defo glitch because that’s bullshit how people can do it with 4K damage and mine won’t pop with 20k damage

Yeah its def odd you're nearly 4 times over the average. Its a pain but might be worth what i said above if it doesn't, writing off a trophy is always heartbreaking even a little.

Ok. If that doesn’t work. Do you know NetherRealm support email? I’ll contact them to see my hit progress or see if it’s glitched

44 minutes ago, CanadaSayajin said:

actually at this point I would close the game and maybe restart it. maybe it pop with the next hit. Keep us updated

Didn’t work unfortunately 

On 6/3/2021 at 1:46 AM, RedDevil757 said:

Just done this taking turns with the misses. Took us around 2 hours with raidens square square triangle triangle combo.

Stats for invasion Boss show:

Invasion Boss 133

Invasion Boss damage 2660

If that's any help for people.

Put some tunes on and zone out too. That helps this grind loads!

Where can i see these stats in the Game ? ?