Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

On 6/11/2021 at 5:05 PM, TelliksOnhir said:

Snip.

Hey mate, just checking in, did you have any luck at all getting it to unlock?

I started and finished this last night and the stats i had once trophy popped were;

2hrs, 3.6k damage landed; I've seen less juggling at the circus...jeez Kitana is a try hard and a pain in the arse? 

Also, not sure if its been mentioned before but i found this helpful so dropping it for others, using Raidens X-Ray drops 13 hits and is tracked in the invasion stats so helps keep a better tab on hits than damage estimation imo.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
Adding info.

Just got mine at 154 invasion boss games and 5236 damage.

The first half an hour I couldn't even break the shield, at the end of the grind I was putting 20-30 hits per game. So if you are having problems just stick with it and try to get the timing right.

Also the worst part of this grind is that there's no visible counter, so you are just left guessing. :(

Edited by squats_and_milk

I personally dont think that you have to break the armor for it to count as a hit.

It shows yellow damage even afater his armor is broken. All it is , is knockback armor, your still getting hits. I barely broke the armor of leather face when I got my trophy. But ofcourse you cant do raidens combo without breaking the armor.

Edit: I mean,  I could be wrong... with every one saying how much damage they are doing with no trophy. 

Edited by DanZorg420

So... are any other invasion bosses easier to fight than Mileena? She is just a hurricane of mix-ups, stunlocks, and juggles.

Even when I manage to get some hits past her armor, the announcer's "Excellent.... hahahaha!" feels like it's mocking me.

Finally got mine, took me 6 hours on the Mileena legit this bot is stronger than pro-players. I used Raiden with his multi hit combo and abused the hell out of the X-Ray. Hits on shield do not work so you have to be good. Abuse the Block and memorise her strings of combo so you know when to counter. It is very frustrating but takes lots of patience. This mode is really bad I got Parkinson's Disease due to button-mashing for 6 hours straight. Fuck this game! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GR1Mshadow said:

So... are any other invasion bosses easier to fight than Mileena? She is just a hurricane of mix-ups, stunlocks, and juggles.

Even when I manage to get some hits past her armor, the announcer's "Excellent.... hahahaha!" feels like it's mocking me.

All of them are very hard. Even once you perfect the timing there's still some luck involved - I was either getting 30+ hits in a fight or couldn't break the armor, depending mostly on the attack the NPC started the fight with.

8 hours ago, DeadPredator97 said:

Abuse the Block and memorise her strings of combo so you know when to counter.

I wouldn't bother with blocking, it will slow you down A LOT. You want to constantly interrupt NPC attacks by spamming the combo, that's it. The first time it took me 1.5h to get this trophy (I probably got 0 hits during the first half an hour), the second time it only took me 40 minutes on a friend's account.

• Like 1

I don't know if this was already asked: for DIE WILL YOU trohpy the hits are cumulative, but are cumulative only with one boss (for example, this time only with Jax then they are resetted) or more bosses (for example, the hits I landed to Mileena are added to Jax hits)?

Also, the hits will count only after I broke the armor, so at the end of the match I can understand if they counts when the "narrator" says "Excellent *laugh*" not when they say "Invasion Boss Wins", right?

Edited by RanAsakawa

8 minutes ago, RanAsakawa said:

I don't know if this was already asked: for DIE WILL YOU trohpy the hits are cumulative, but are cumulative only with one boss (for example, this time only with Jax then they are resetted) or more bosses (for example, the hits I landed to Mileena are added to Jax hits)?

Also, the hits will count only after I broke the armor, so at the end of the match I can understand if they counts when the "narrator" says "Excellent *laugh*" not when they say "Invasion Boss Wins", right?

Correct

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RanAsakawa said:

I don't know if this was already asked: for DIE WILL YOU trophy the hits are cumulative, but are cumulative only with one boss (for example, this time only with Jax then they are resetted) or more bosses (for example, the hits I landed to Mileena are added to Jax hits)?

1. Cumulative from all bosses.

2. It doesn't really matter how the fight ends. When the Boss has the shield active, "hits count" doesn't show on the screen. When you break the shield, "x hits" start to show and those matter.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aceman131 said:

So are invasion bosses back to weekly or is it just random when they decide to show up?

random apparently. I'm always away, out of time or out of console access when this happens lol

• 2 weeks later...