Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

2 hours ago, Mythmaker19 said:

Invasion boss is back up, it's Alien

Can confirm it is back up.

Though there is definitely something wrong here Alien is fast as hell and 95% of time glows Yellow meaning no hits are registering even with the broken characters that are supposed to make this easy.

7 hours ago, Big-Brady said:

Can confirm it is back up.

Though there is definitely something wrong here Alien is fast as hell and 95% of time glows Yellow meaning no hits are registering even with the broken characters that are supposed to make this easy.

Alien is just really, really really, really hard. After 3 accumulated hours today, I don't think I've even managed 100 post-armor hits. Definitely irritating, for me personally because it's the first one I've managed to show up in time for despite having started in 2019 and I definitely don't have time to get this all in one go, but also for anyone else trying to get a lot of hits since it's just not possible.

He's not combo-able whatsoever save the rare chance I land an XRay. We'll have to try again next month when it's likely a character we can juggle.

• Like 1

Little tip. The Mortal Kombat 2 premium tower is online this week for the ''Keep it Secret'' Trophy, if you don't have this trophy, go get them this week now. For the invasion boss, they aren't online for now but i will check tomorrow for that and let you know guys.

Edited by Red-Izanagi
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Red-Izanagi said:

Little tip. The Mortal Kombat 2 premium tower is online this week for the ''Keep it Secret'' Trophy, if you don't have this trophy, go get them this week now. For the invasion boss, they aren't online for now but i will check tomorrow for that and let you know guys.

Thanks man so for the "keep it secret" trophy i just need to play that tower? And i get the trophy?

7 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Thanks man so for the "keep it secret" trophy i just need to play that tower? And i get the trophy?

Actually you have to meet some requirements for that. First you have to get to opponent nr. 8 and win the second round with either a Brutality or a fatality, then you will unlock the secret fight and the trophy. You don't have to fight the boss for the trophy, just meet the requirement and it should unlock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red-Izanagi said:

Actually you have to meet some requirements for that. First you have to get to opponent nr. 8 and win the second round with either a Brutality or a fatality, then you will unlock the secret fight and the trophy. You don't have to fight the boss for the trophy, just meet the requirement and it should unlock.

Oh ok the requirements are easy so today i'm going for that trophy 

• Like 1