Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

Invasion boss is live currently against Triborg, for another 18 hours from the time of this post
I just got the Die will you trophy a few minutes ago, so anyone who needs the invasion stuff, get on asap

I found the sub zero version of Triborg the easiest to get hits in

Edited by animator755

15 minutes ago, animator755 said:

Invasion boss is live currently against Triborg, for another 18 hours from the time of this post
I just got the Die will you trophy a few minutes ago, so anyone who needs the invasion stuff, get on asap

I found the sub zero version of Triborg the easiest to get hits in

What character did you use ?

54 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I don’t wanna sound dumb but how do you turn off notifications in forms? Im in so many forms that keep spamming me

You need to stop following those threads. Like this one check below to update your settings and unfollow the thread

51 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I don’t wanna sound dumb but how do you turn off notifications in forms? Im in so many forms that keep spamming me

Unfollow this forum the notification will off

2 hours ago, Groxas said:

i just got 1029 respect in koth but the 'Respected Fighter' trophy not pop up :(

Just play again until popped out or back up your save file then delete @GrantVernonHart say that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Invasion is active. Current boss is Predator.

im using Raiden, Thunder God variation against Hunter Predator and I’m able to quickly break through his armour and land some hits using the square square triangle triangle combo.

Edit: that was a lot faster than I thought it’d be. Just over two hours using raiden against predator. Dealt an average blow of 36 damage per match.

Edited by Paluterix
Update
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, N1cktim said:

Are the boss invasions done again? It's been quiet recently.

I check a few times a week to see if another invasion has started.

this trophy has been a pain in the ass, i have no idea how many hits i need or if they even counted towards the trophy.

44 minutes ago, Buriki-One said:

yes it still continuing

2 invasions bosses during the last 2 weeks (Goro was doable, the Scorpio was a nightmare)

That's weird. Was the last one on 9th-10th of March, going by the trophy history, or later?

I've been checking daily but couldn't catch it regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, Invasion Mode has stopped, let's ask you to come back online, follow the links and text. 

1 - https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/pt-br/requests/new
2 - https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport
3 - https://www.facebook.com/WBGamesSupport/

We ask WB Games to activate Invasion Mode again in Mortal Kombat X/XL, so that it can be online much more daily.
Understand why we need this urgently

Many players also, to achieve the 100% completion for it, need to perform certain requirements in that event to unlock in-game rewards known as "trophies" or "achievements". Once a player kollects all those, they are awarded with a special one called "Platinum". Since Invasions stopped to appear, such trophies cannot be obtained by normal means, leading too few dishonest people to unlocked them via hacking or cheating. 

Hence, were looking for the support of the gaming community, the industry of video games and public in general to help in this cause. Warner Bros. Games, which have been closing servers in the past (for other titles like Mad Max or Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor in which several features became affected, and the community was warned by beforehand by months) and letting players to finish any leftover before the closure, hasn't been the case for this specific game. Therefore, we're loking and striving for the need into this new case and allow us to komplete a game that we already bought in its fullest, and we look for the total content on it, in order be a fair purchase, by the company and us, their customers. 

April/2022

• Like 4

On 5. 4. 2022 at 4:56 PM, Sylphidi said:

When was the last boss online?

Can confirm that the Invasion was online between the 9th and 10th of March, like the other poster said. I fully believe that the Invasions haven't stopped yet, they're just really random.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Letenko22 said:

Can confirm that the Invasion was online between the 9th and 10th of March, like the other poster said. I fully believe that the Invasions haven't stopped yet, they're just really random.

I certainly think the same, although it does concern me that it has been so long since the last invasion.

I don't really think the game is closing servers, given that any other online mode is still playable.

Furthermore, I sent a message to WB support a few weeks ago and the answer they gave me, even though it was totally certain, confirmed that the game is still "active", and I think so too, if you pay attention the offers made for Mortal Kombat 11 appear in the main menu of the game, and there are still some official tournaments of MKX.

I surely hope that an invasion arrives soon, so that many of us can get the trophies related to them for once