Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

38 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

So, i have a question: ¿Is it safe to start the road to the plat for this trophy or it is risky? Also: ¿Is there any notice/update about shutdown of the servers of this game?

If the invasion bosses are out for good, then the platinum is impossible. I advise not starting till a Invasion boss comes around. 

I can only recommend to keep bugging the devs/support to fix this. I remember a similiar issue a few years ago with Deus Ex: MD and its online mode Breach. It took them a couple months and dozens of tickets/emails but eventually a community manager of sorts even responded in a PSNP thread saying the issue was fixed. Obviously different people are in play here but I would not give up hope immediately.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Payne96- said:

Eu entro em contato com o Suporte da WB Games no Twitter, existe um lugar melhor para contatá-los?

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/pt-br/requests/new

6 hours ago, Mori said:

Só posso recomendar continuar bugando os desenvolvedores/suporte para corrigir isso. Lembro-me de um problema semelhante há alguns anos com Deus Ex: MD e seu modo online Breach. Demorou alguns meses e dezenas de tickets/e-mails, mas eventualmente um gerente de comunidade respondeu em um tópico do PSNP dizendo que o problema foi corrigido. Obviamente, pessoas diferentes estão em jogo aqui, mas eu não perderia a esperança imediatamente.

Contact they here and inform this bug/problem https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/pt-br/requests/new

• Like 2

I've also been hounding them for a while now. When I create a ticket, I get this response from them

Thank you for writing in. I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to play the Invasion Tower and get the platinum trophy. I understand that you want to play Mortal Kombat XL and the Invasion Tower mode. Let me provide you with some information regarding this matter.

Please be informed that the Invasion Tower is a limited-time event and typically runs weekly. Having said that, I will be happy to forward this to the Game Team to let them know your interest in seeing this event featured more often. While they may not respond directly to individual tickets, I would recommend keeping an eye on our official Social Media feeds for any related future announcements.

UPDATE: Got another response from support

Hey there! We will pass your feedback along to the proper channels that you are interested in seeing the Invasion Tower featured more often. Thank you so much for your time and passion for Mortal Kombat!

Edited by SabiFranjo96
New response from support
  • Like 2

I contacted WB Games support again on Friday and they replied this:

"Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concern about the Invasion tower mode. I will be sharing your comments with the proper team for further review. Reports and feedback such as this help us to improve Mortal Kombat X for all players and I appreciate you sharing your experiences with me.

While the game team does review all feedback, please note that they are unable to respond individually, but take all feedback and reports such as this into consideration when designing future updates to the game.

If you have any question or concern, kindly reply to this email and I will be happy to help.

Regards"

1 hour ago, SabiFranjo96 said:

I just wish there was some way to get notifications about it so that I don't have to check the game or the last achievers of the trophy every day

You can actually do it at least by following this topic. I am almost sure that as soon as some new info will appear, it will be mentioned here.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

On 24/05/2022 at 7:46 PM, Smashero said:

You can actually do it at least by following this topic. I am almost sure that as soon as some new info will appear, it will be mentioned here.

Well, so just hoping that this topic will update in a good way ?