Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

5 hours ago, HydroSoFluffy said:

War Tower was online on Early Monday 2:00 AM BST, guys if you want Invasion Boss to come back send the a report through here https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and reply to this tweet so they would be notified https://mobile.twitter.com/RBaiting/status/1541516072272150529

I would say that you should all reply to that Tweet since it notifies them and that they would most likely take action if it’s in Twitter if you don’t have one I suggest you create an account 

War Tower has nothing to do with the 4 currently unobtainable trophies, does it? Or does that mean if War Tower is also not available there are more trophies that are not obtainable? Sorry, but I have not played the game yet and I want to make sure I dont get into a bad spot if they ever decide resurrect Invasions for a day and I miss out on other trophies I should get as well immediately.

Edited by Mori

11 minutes ago, Mori said:

War Tower has nothing to do with the 4 currently unobtainable trophies, does it? Or does that mean if War Tower is also not available there are more trophies that are not obtainable? Sorry, but I have not played the game yet and I want to make sure I dont get into a bad spot if they ever decide resurrect Invasions for a day and I miss out on other trophies I should get as well immediately.

War tower has got nothing to do with any of the trophies but it’s Faction thing that means it relates to the Invasion since Invasion is also a Faction thing and both Invasion Boss/Invasion Tower/War Tower are time limited

16 minutes ago, koeeev said:

oh okay haha. so is it still up rn? i read that it lasts 24 hours i think

It’s finished it’s also time limited just like the rest 

Wtf did anyone get a pop on their display today saying faction war, Special Forces won? How is that possible when their is no invasion tower/invasion boss

https://discord.gg/mortalkombat11 you guys can help me out to ask them here around the #support channel or the #Mortal Kombat X channel most developers hangout here so you get a more specific answer when they respond

27 minutes ago, HydroSoFluffy said:

Wtf did anyone get a pop on their display today saying faction war, Special Forces won? How is that possible when their is no invasion tower/invasion boss

https://discord.gg/mortalkombat11 you guys can help me out to ask them here around the #support channel or the #Mortal Kombat X channel most developers hangout here so you get a more specific answer when they respond

It happens once a week. You pledge to a faction, and then every win if not every match whether it be a tower, online, or regular story you earn points towards the faction. So basically the special forces earned the most points last week. If I remember right I believe the faction winner has an advantage against the invasion boss, but it could just be the invasion tower. Also I check the game everyday to see the towers of time to see if I missed any for playercards, and see the invasion happen plenty often enough. Lastly I am also almost positive the invasion ends when the boss dies so of lots of people fight him it might last much less than 24 hours.

6 minutes ago, masonsmitty937 said:

It happens once a week. You pledge to a faction, and then every win if not every match whether it be a tower, online, or regular story you earn points towards the faction. So basically the special forces earned the most points last week. If I remember right I believe the faction winner has an advantage against the invasion boss, but it could just be the invasion tower. Also I check the game everyday to see the towers of time to see if I missed any for playercards, and see the invasion happen plenty often enough. Lastly I am also almost positive the invasion ends when the boss dies so of lots of people fight him it might last much less than 24 hours.

Their is no towers of time, I think your talking about MK11, their has been no invasion for MKX since 10th of March

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 2:41 PM, HydroSoFluffy said:

Their is no towers of time, I think your talking about MK11, their has been no invasion for MKX since 10th of March

I was referring to the towers that change based on the hour, day, or week. Towers of time or living towers, same thing. Even if the boss hasn't been there since then, this forum is from like 2019. That means there has been bad info for almost 3 years. Also I only mentioned the towers to explain why it says special forces wins.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 6:45 AM, SaySykesRN said:

It’s not lmao, they’re just random chance to appear now instead of definite, I wouldn’t call them unobtainable, more like dormant

Maybe, but what makes me think they are less likely to reappear is that the Factions menu is basically broken and only seems to work for a few hours before the reset. Doesn't really seem like they are doing any kind of maintenance to make sure the game is working correctly.

On 7/20/2022 at 9:40 PM, Rellings said:

Maybe, but what makes me think they are less likely to reappear is that the Factions menu is basically broken and only seems to work for a few hours before the reset. Doesn't really seem like they are doing any kind of maintenance to make sure the game is working correctly.

Maybe if we bother them enough they'll do something. They have replied to people in the past about this issue.

I submitted a ticket here: https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They even have a discord server, but I think it's MK11 centered. But if any of the devs are there, it's possible to talk to them.

We are not the only ones with this problem. A lot of people over at PowerPyx and PlaystationTrophies forums talking about it too... We must join forces and get their attention!

Also, they replied to this tweet a month ago: https://mobile.twitter.com/RBaiting/status/1541516072272150529

Edit:They replied to my ticket:

Thank you for writing in. I understand you would like to get trophies that are obtainable through invasion mode in Mortal Kombat XL. I will be happy to forward your comments to the Game Team to let them know your interest in seeing this event featured more often. While they may not respond directly to individual tickets, I would recommend keeping an eye on our official Social Media feeds for any related future announcements. While the game team does review all feedback, please note that they are unable to respond individually but take all feedback and reports such as this into consideration

If there is anything I can do to further assist you with this issue, please reply to this email and I will be happy to help.

If you have the time, take a couple minutes off your day to send them a ticket. At least let them know there's still people interested in the invasions, thanks!

Edited by TeZLaPS
  • Like 4

WB Games doesn't care about MKX/XL, they are worried about releasing the new mortal kombat for us muggles to buy them. It's no use sending Ticket through the website or twitter, their social networks always respond automatically, which will forward to the responsible sector, but they can't respond directly to the customer, WB Games does this with several games without warning anything. Unfortunately!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JuniorDourado said:

WB Games doesn't care about MKX/XL, they are worried about releasing the new mortal kombat for us muggles to buy them. It's no use sending Ticket through the website or twitter, their social networks always respond automatically, which will forward to the responsible sector, but they can't respond directly to the customer, WB Games does this with several games without warning anything. Unfortunately!!!

Any suggestions? Any other way to contact them?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TeZLaPS said:

Completely agree with you. It isn't over until it is.

People get discouraged when they see the support team give the same template reply, but that's just how costumer support usually is.

If we don't at least try we won't ever know if the invasions can come back. Don't give up just yet!

Yeah, exactly.

WB/MK replied to my second response today, finally. Again, they said they'll forward my request/comments to the team about the Invasion Towers. 
So, let's just wait a little while and see. 

Right, it isn't too late either. There is plenty of MK X activity going on. The game still has Living Towers, which were dead for about three or four days this week, then suddenly popped back in. 

Remember, if the community makes enough effort to voice their concerns, the company is going to have to listen because then it'll become too big to ignore. Go to them directly. 

• Like 3