Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

It's exactly this scenario that made me wait until the game had an invasion on the day I started during the week of a secret fight. I lack faith in things like this being fixed at all these days, but I won't discourage people by saying the generic shit plenty of trophy hunters say which is "there's no point, they won't fix it"... This is an EA-tier mistake, it's normally EA who fucks up and fails to keep updating timed online events. If you have Mortal Kombat X, I recommend keeping an eye on the Premier Tower and at least getting a secret fight done, I made a thread about all the towers that can spawn a secret fight, so you will know which ones to look for and their requirements. In the unlikely event of invasions being fixed, you don't want them to have stopped adding premier towers and to not have a secret fight done in that situation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MerinoFirstborn said:

We should keep pushing until they fix it. It's not that hard for such a big company to fix a trophy/game mode.

I am with you on that. those four invasion trophies are the last ones i need to plat the game 100%

Me personally, I'm not gonna give up. I still check them regularly.

Here is what they have sent me:

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us at WB Games Support. We are sorry to hear that you're having this issue with Invasion events in Mortal Kombat X for PS4.

While our Support Team doesn't receive updates on when events like this may become available, we would recommend keeping an eye on the Official Social Media feeds as these events will be announced there. However, if you like, we can forward this case as feedback to the Game Team for them to check to see if these events are working as intended.

We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused and thank you for your patience. 

Thank you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XxGhost_WizardxX said:

I am with you on that. those four invasion trophies are the last ones i need to plat the game 100%

Me personally, I'm not gonna give up. I still check them regularly.

Here is what they have sent me:

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us at WB Games Support. We are sorry to hear that you're having this issue with Invasion events in Mortal Kombat X for PS4.

While our Support Team doesn't receive updates on when events like this may become available, we would recommend keeping an eye on the Official Social Media feeds as these events will be announced there. However, if you like, we can forward this case as feedback to the Game Team for them to check to see if these events are working as intended.

We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused and thank you for your patience. 

Thank you

Same reply...what a shame

Found this one. It's not for support, but if WB Support doesn't want to dig, it's worth a shot.

[email protected]

Some links to help the cause. Spam em.

WB Support Request

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

WB Community Forums

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

WB Support Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/WBGamesSupport

Ed Boon Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/noobde

Netherrealm Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/NetherRealm

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MerinoFirstborn said:

I am a little busy so I cannot track if there is a invasion mode, please post here if anything positive happens.
P.S. We have to send another wave of messages to devs and related people who have access to direct contact with NetherRealm. Never give up.

I have been checking it every day for a a while now. If nobody else, I will definitely let everyone know if something happens. 

I'm almost certain they would announce if the invasions are gone. They wouldn't even be sending us replies offering to send the report to the game team as a bug if they couldn't do anything about it. 

9 hours ago, arazaziel said:

Ok new fraction war, new chances, btw yesterday war tower was unavailable also

War tower was available to me yesterday. I've never had a problem with it.

We've got a few things to laugh about:
-Xbox version works just fine. No sign of problems as far as I know.
-They don't answer my emails, I am not even talking about twitter.
-WB support website has 0 replies in every thread, great stuff.

F to our MKX plat.

Update:
I've got some info that there is a chance that cause of our problems may be that they turned off Splinter Cell servers which had Invasion support on it. Anyway, almost every trophy-related website marked Invasion trophies as discounted, that doesn't look good either.

Edited by MerinoFirstborn

Yes. Keep messaging them.

Splinter Cell Blacklist just got restored as well. WB Support still seems clueless about this, seemingly unwilling to get in contact with devs at Netherrealm ( canned answers, "We're sorry, is there anything else we can help with?" or "We don't know"). Game isn't too old and the rest of the features work (other platforms seem unaffected).

Persistence is key.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 5:15 PM, MerinoFirstborn said:

We've got a few things to laugh about:
-Xbox version works just fine. No sign of problems as far as I know.
-They don't answer my emails, I am not even talking about twitter.
-WB support website has 0 replies in every thread, great stuff.

F to our MKX plat.

Update:
I've got some info that there is a chance that cause of our problems may be that they turned off Splinter Cell servers which had Invasion support on it. Anyway, almost every trophy-related website marked Invasion trophies as discounted, that doesn't look good either.

And now Splinter Cell is working again so why MK X isn't working yet ? i hope this could be a good sign that MK X should work again

• Like 1