Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone can help, I've read a bunch of conflicting things.
My invasions are highlighted red and can't click into them.
Some say game needs to install fully and it has, some say do tutorial I did and some say do tutorial and a tower which I did as well still no dice :(
Thanks in advance for the help :)

On 27/1/2023 at 2:28 PM, BushidoCypher said:

Not sure if anyone can help, I've read a bunch of conflicting things.
My invasions are highlighted red and can't click into them.
Some say game needs to install fully and it has, some say do tutorial I did and some say do tutorial and a tower which I did as well still no dice :(
Thanks in advance for the help :)

The Invasion they come in every a few days, you just have to open the game and check if its open

• Like 2

On 1/30/2023 at 7:23 AM, Sotiris1828 said:

The Invasion they come in every a few days, you just have to open the game and check if its open

Thanks mate, just realised it was red because it ended. Was confused because other posts were saying it meant the game wasn't fully downloaded. Thanks again for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

Invasion boss live now against Bo Rai Cho, around 12hrs left, I managed to get it done in around 2hrs using Raiden's Square Square Triangle Triangle combos and make sure to play against Bo Rai Cho's drunken master variation, the other 2 variations seems impossible to even land a hit, I tried with Jacqui, Kung lao and liu Kang, unfortunately apart frm the x-ray I barely land any hits so use Raiden and spam his combos and make sure to restart until you get bo Rai Cho drunken master variation and good luck

• Like 1

On 17/1/2023 at 5:36 PM, BushidoCypher said:

How long would the invasion trophies typically take? 

Depending on skill and the boss itself. It took me around 9 hours to get all the trophies, as the 1,000 hit points grind will take a lot. 

I'm proud this thread still continues posting about the Invasions, and they are still active. Feel relieved that people can still get this tenuous trophies done, LOL. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Invasion boss is live now and it's Mileena. I just got the trophy and this was the third boss I ended up fighting. The first was Corrupted Shinnok, which was by far the hardest of the 3 to get any hits on (I sometimes went 3 and 4 matches in a row getting no hits), the second was Kitana, and Mileena was by far the easiest for me to deal with of the 4.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2023 at 7:16 PM, Wilktron said:

Posting here so I get updated on next invasion.

Do you know if you need to be on PS4 for these to work?

Well of course you got to be on the right console that can play the game. It will work if you play on ps4 or ps5 as long as you have the right game and you are online,

4 hours ago, nooitzben said:

Well of course you got to be on the right console that can play the game. It will work if you play on ps4 or ps5 as long as you have the right game and you are online,

I think @Wilktron wanted to kniow if it will be possible to get those trophies while playing (obviously, since there is only one) PS4 version on PS5. That's why he asked "does it need to be on PS4".

Edited by Smashero

On 3/11/2023 at 8:16 PM, Wilktron said:

Posting here so I get updated on next invasion.

Do you know if you need to be on PS4 for these to work?

Everything works on PS5 except the tower challenges, that will need to be done on a PS4.

• Like 1