Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

4 hours ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

nice but i not that good to do in 20 min 

kitana hard 

Can't remember who I fought but in the beginning I couldn't get 1 hit and after a few rounds it got easier and I was getting quite a lot. Not sure if the game gets easier each time but it semed to be that way. It definitely wasn't me getting better anyway ?

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Wonder if there are anymore Invasion boss fights as i wanna start the game but if its not obtainable then no point. I keep checking in the game every few days lets hope it comes back again.

Follow them monday-tuesday. That's when premier tower also resets, i believe that's the hotspot for events in mk x

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

holy hell the boss this week is tough, cant land a hit, how do we see how many hits we land on them

No way to tell, just have to find somebody you can spam with and keep spamming. Took me probably 5-6 hours maybe more to get it across two different bosses. The one Jacqui spam they suggest on the guide is probably the easiest. Also use her rocket punch thing on wakeup a lot as it can catch the AI or at least give you spacing to not get combo'd every single wakeup. XRays immediately break armor, so if you're struggling, but getting your meter up you can get 15+ hits that way with Jacquis XRay.

• Like 1

Bumping this thread for anyone who had not seen the counter strategy with Liu Kang. I did this with Kang, against Kang  ironically enough, a month or so ago. 

It's slow, but guaranteed a few hits each successful counter and Kang also has quick hits (I could usually snap off a few of his kick combos) and his X ray has a big chain as well. 

Just throwing it out there. The boss is really aggressive so it's a pretty safe, if not tedious, strategy. 

• Like 1