Jake-In-The-Box

Platinum unobtainable? Invasions potentially ceased.

198 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

Yes, all you have to do is pick a faction and you can jump straight into the invasion boss mode.

Thanks for the response, will try to see if I can do this later, then! 

1 hour ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

need do 1000 hits in 1 evasion or it stacks ,? 

Not sure but it only took me like 20 mins 30 at most so do it one go to be safe I reckon.

Posted (edited)

Yuss! just got the 1000 hits trophy. Probably one of the most annoying trophies next to 7 day survivor in dead rising 😛. Now onto respected fighter. 😩

Edited by ult1m8pwnag3

If you can't do the raiden technic, there is a (longer) but safer technic : do the parry as liu kang, with the good timing you can do at least 5 parry per match which is 10 hits (it's through their shield).

Finally done with that. Took too long to harass wb support and things.. never again a mk game !

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

nice but i not that good to do in 20 min 

kitana hard 

Can't remember who I fought but in the beginning I couldn't get 1 hit and after a few rounds it got easier and I was getting quite a lot. Not sure if the game gets easier each time but it semed to be that way. It definitely wasn't me getting better anyway 😂

Edited by HOGIE838IRE

INVASION is up. Boss: GORO

15 hours 30 minutes left to go at the time of this post.

Still some people following this, so here's another update.

INVASION is up. BOSS: Liu Kang (Flame Fist)

About less than 7 hours left at the time of this post.

Sorry, was boosting something else this morning.

This will probably be my last update for Invasion. Thanks again for all the help getting this back. Grab these trophies when you can. It broke once, it could happen again.

INVASION is up. BOSS: Bo Rai Cho (Bartitsu)

About 15 hours left at the time of this post.

Wonder if there are anymore Invasion boss fights as i wanna start the game but if its not obtainable then no point. I keep checking in the game every few days lets hope it comes back again.

14 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Wonder if there are anymore Invasion boss fights as i wanna start the game but if its not obtainable then no point. I keep checking in the game every few days lets hope it comes back again.

Follow them monday-tuesday. That's when premier tower also resets, i believe that's the hotspot for events in mk x

10 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Follow them monday-tuesday. That's when premier tower also resets, i believe that's the hotspot for events in mk x

Thankyou i will have a look on those days cheers.

Has anyone seen one of these since @Sky_RykerXD last posted it? I feel like I may regret not doing it last month!!

Urgh, I have only 12 trophies to go and I now find out it is unobtainable Gutted to say the least.

Maybe contact them again? It worked once. Glad I jumped on it when I did.

4 hours ago, christof1712 said:

Urgh, I have only 12 trophies to go and I now find out it is unobtainable Gutted to say the least.

Just check the latest earned list. I did this last week so they are still running them.

Hard to know when they have them online 

holy hell the boss this week is tough, cant land a hit, how do we see how many hits we land on them

5 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

holy hell the boss this week is tough, cant land a hit, how do we see how many hits we land on them

No way to tell, just have to find somebody you can spam with and keep spamming. Took me probably 5-6 hours maybe more to get it across two different bosses. The one Jacqui spam they suggest on the guide is probably the easiest. Also use her rocket punch thing on wakeup a lot as it can catch the AI or at least give you spacing to not get combo'd every single wakeup. XRays immediately break armor, so if you're struggling, but getting your meter up you can get 15+ hits that way with Jacquis XRay.

New invasion boss is up. And its Sub-zero. Its holy hell for me. Able to do 50 hit in 5 hours. I just give up.

Dont sound good. This 1000 hits is going to be hard

Bumping this thread for anyone who had not seen the counter strategy with Liu Kang. I did this with Kang, against Kang  ironically enough, a month or so ago. 

It's slow, but guaranteed a few hits each successful counter and Kang also has quick hits (I could usually snap off a few of his kick combos) and his X ray has a big chain as well. 

Just throwing it out there. The boss is really aggressive so it's a pretty safe, if not tedious, strategy.