How to increase difficulty?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

You can't change playthroughs and increase the difficulty until after you've killed the end boss of the main storyline in the main game. Once you've done that, back out to the main menu then reload your character and chose the True Vault Hunter Mode option from the menu that appears. After completing True Vault Hunter Mode, you can choose Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode but to access all 10 of the OP levels, you have to complete Digistruct Peak 10 times whilst in UVHM.

• Like 2

On 14/8/2019 at 0:13 PM, HuntingFever said:

You can't change playthroughs and increase the difficulty until after you've killed the end boss of the main storyline in the main game. Once you've done that, back out to the main menu then reload your character and chose the True Vault Hunter Mode option from the menu that appears. After completing True Vault Hunter Mode, you can choose Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode but to access all 10 of the OP levels, you have to complete Digistruct Peak 10 times whilst in UVHM.

Alright thanks, so I'll be also able to achieve the trophy of finding all named locations in the world because I played with a random player that discovered himself before me a part of a map so that location didn't count as "discovered" for me.

Or he has glitched forever my savegame and now the trophy "discover all named locations" I'm only able to unlock it in a brand-new savegame?

20 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Alright thanks, so I'll be also able to achieve the trophy of finding all named locations in the world because I played with a random player that discovered himself before me a part of a map so that location didn't count as "discovered" for me.

Or he has glitched forever my savegame and now the trophy "discover all named locations" I'm only able to unlock it in a brand-new savegame?

You just need to pass in the areas that the dude discovered and you didn't to complete this trophy. It will be shown on the map as discovered, but after you get to it again, it will be "discovered again".

Edit: If it's doesn't work, you can do it in the NG+ anyway. 

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

You just need to pass in the areas that the dude discovered and you didn't to complete this trophy. It will be shown on the map as discovered, but after you get to it again, it will be "discovered again".

Edit: If it's doesn't work, you can do it in the NG+ anyway. 

Oh good thanks, I'll try.

It was a location of the last or previous main mission (before the end of the main story)

Just now, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Oh good thanks, I'll try.

It was a location of the last or previous main mission (before the end of the main story)

EDIT: So I guess it was in Eridium Blight right? Hope it wasn't an only accessible area exclusively during the mission