HuntingFever

Certain Milestone trophy requirements have changed again

3 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let everyone know that several of the Milestone trophies have had their requirements changed again, with the Beyond update. I know for sure, that the Citizen of the Galaxy, What Mad Universe and the associated Bronze and Silver trophies have changed but aren't sure about the rest. I would appreciate everyone's help with sorting this out so newcomers don't panic when the trophies don't pop when the Guides say they should (both here and elsewhere on the net) :).

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I just wanted to let everyone know that several of the Milestone trophies have had their requirements changed again, with the Beyond update. I know for sure, that the Citizen of the Galaxy, What Mad Universe and the associated Bronze and Silver trophies have changed but aren't sure about the rest. I would appreciate everyone's help with sorting this out so newcomers don't panic when the trophies don't pop when the Guides say they should (both here and elsewhere on the net) :).

Do you know the new values for the trophies?

Posted (edited)

On 14/08/2019 at 2:58 PM, Pinselneo said:

Do you know the new values for the trophies?

That and what the milestone name and rank is when the respective trophy pops :).

EDIT 1: "The Languages of Pao" now pops at 50 words learnt, instead of 55 and "Contact" pops at 10 Aliens instead of 2. "Use of Weapons" is no longer story related.

EDIT 2: It looks like most of the changes have happened in the Pathfinder DLC, because all of those trophies have been simplified in some way.

EDIT 3: The definition of an "Extreme World" has changed for the Stranger in a Strange Land and The Sentinel trophies but I have yet to figure out the new requirements.

EDIT 4: The "Reunion" trophy is now trivial to get, thanks to the Featured Space Anomaly Bases and "Navigator" can be earned far earlier than ever before.

EDIT 5: "What Mad Universe" now pops at 80 alien encounters, instead of 85.

EDIT 6: "The Longest Voyage" now pops at 40 Warps, instead of 50.

EDIT 7: I'm just 5 Warps away from the Platinum and can confirm that the above are the only trophies that Beyond has changed :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.