New Saints Row game in development.

snakebit10

I really hope it's a proper Saints Row V and not just a reboot. And while I'm not entirely opposed to a remaster of 1 and 2 (2 is my favorite in the series)...I feel like THQNordic might be getting typecast as a dev team who are just putting fresh coats of paint on old games rather than giving us proper sequels. I like games to continue, not just start over. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

I really hope it's a proper Saints Row V and not just a reboot. And while I'm not entirely opposed to a remaster of 1 and 2 (2 is my favorite in the series)...I feel like THQNordic might be getting typecast as a dev team who are just putting fresh coats of paint on old games rather than giving us proper sequels. I like games to continue, not just start over. 

I wouldnt mind even if they made a saints row 5 and they then just put 1 and 2 on ps store with trophy support like rockstar did with the older gta games

• Like 2

Can’t wait! Hopefully it’s a continuation of SRIV’s story, With the time travel and what not. Lots of

possibilities there.

4 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

They're also apparently working on a new Timesplitters as well, finally! Thank the gods for THQ Nordic

THQ Nordic aren’t the ones making it, Volition is. Also Deep Silver still is their publisher technically.  

3 hours ago, Krove-34 said:

I just hope it will be like SR3 and not like SR4 , no super power please 1f601.png

That would be lame.

3 hours ago, Viper said:

I hope it’s SR5 as well. But one thing, THQNordic aren’t developing it, Volition is, as with every entry why do people always think the publisher is the dev? Technically Deep Silver is still Volition’s publisher anyway.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

THQ Nordic aren’t the ones making it, Volition is. Also Deep Silver still is their publisher technically.  

They wouldn't be making it without THQ Nordic. And Deep Silver is owned by THQ Nordic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stan Lee said:

They wouldn't be making it without THQ Nordic. And Deep Silver is owned by THQ Nordic

Lol yes they would, do you know how profitable Saints Row still is? they’ve been working on this one for a while, more than likely before THQ Nordic bought Deep Silver. This isn’t a Bayonetta 2 situation.

3 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Finally! Hopefully they bring it back tot he style of SR3. It's always had the best balance of goofy and serious to me. 1 and 2 were too serious and felt bland, and 4 and GooH were just too crazy to really feel like a SR game.

SR3 and IV weren’t that different In tone.

1 hour ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

So happy for this but I would like for that new Saints Row game to continue from GooH rather than Agents of Mayhem. Also, hopefully they should bring back default boss 1 who is voiced by Troy Baker

Technically Agents of Mayhem did follow one of the endings of GooH.

8 minutes ago, Feral said:

Saints Row has never done much for me, just too over the top.

That's what makes it great :D Actually to be honest most games that are over the top drive me nuts but SR hit that sweet spot for me.

Now if you will excuse me I need to shine my 24 inch purple dildo up and mount my sentient dinosaur an go kick some evil alien warlord's butt for ruining my karaoke session.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That's what makes it great :D Actually to be honest most games that are over the top drive me nuts but SR hit that sweet spot for me.

Now if you will excuse me I need to shine my 24 inch purple dildo up and mount my sentient dinosaur an go kick some evil alien warlord's butt for ruining my karaoke session.

I might've liked it if I hadn't been into GTA first. The sweet spot then mention your dildo, this is just too much Doc lol. Clear how it won you over :P

5 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

SR3 and IV weren’t that different In tone.

Thank you. My opinion, and my life as a whole, are now completely changed thanks you. Trying to correct an opinion of a game on the internet, and not adding anything at all of value to the conversation is truly such an admirable thing to do. You deserve the nobel peace prize for such an incredible feat. Congratulations.

• Like 1