Rare plats that are easy with 2 ps3s/ps4s

yukon

4 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I currently have five PS3's (goal is eight), three PS4's (goal is four) and three Vitas (goal is four) and I also want to know this.

At the moment I am boosting Pure, Riddick and FarCry 2.

Eight PS3's?? I'm guessing there's different variations or something and purely collectible?

For self boost with 2 PS3s?

I.e.

Brutal Legend
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors
Street Fighter 4
Rogue Warrior
BattleFantasia
Brink
Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed
SOULCALIBUR V
STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN

NFS: Rivals

2 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Eight PS3's?? I'm guessing there's different variations or something and purely collectible?

Why not? Those days they are cheaper than PSV sometimes :D.

I have 3xFat (1x160GB, 2x60GB - I love this version with PS2 compatibility and 4xUSB), 2xSlim, 2xSuper slim (black and white)

and my favorite Japanese Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Limited Edition Bundle 160GB ?

(will not even mention number of PS4s and Vitas :D)

Edit: OK, those are not all EASY plats, of course, but I listed the ones where MP can be self-boosted with 2xPS3.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Oh, maybe I was thinking about Mortal Kombat vs DC. That weird crossover games made me scratch my head tbh.

Yeah MK vs DC is offline. Street Fighter VS Tekken is online, i've tested it a few weeks ago with an alt account^^

I also sit here with 4 PS3s to boost everything on my own.

A few Games that you could also add to your list:

injustice

(almost any fighting Game^^)

Wolfenstein

Dragonball Raging Blast 1

Dragonball Raging Blast 2

Dragonball Raging Ultimate tenkachi

Blur ( to get a lot Stuff easier and faster, btw an good Game)

GTA 4 (for the Races and all the Stuff)

and so on.. :)

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Friday the 13th is really easy to do with two PS4s, though you'll need a third for a couple trophies. Not to mention it takes ages.

There’s a trophy for killing all 7 consolers and tommy Jarvis 

• Like 1

I’m so unlucky, I used to have 4 ps3s, before I was a trophy hunter

the first ps3, 2 slim, and 1 Supa slim

but when ps4 cam3 out I said I didn’t need them anymore so I left them in our old house which I don’t visit anymore, and know I’m stuck with 1 ps3 lol

and any ultra rare platinums to boost with 2 ps4s?

12 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Nope. All of them are the latest black 500GB slims. I have a wall mounted rack with eight tiny 10 inch screens, and the goal is to build up a boosting farm :P

• Like 1

On 15.08.2019 at 8:37 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Nope. All of them are the latest black 500GB slims. I have a wall mounted rack with eight tiny 10 inch screens, and the goal is to build up a boosting farm :P

^^ This!!!

Do you mind sharing some pics after you will complete it? ;).

On 15/08/2019 at 7:37 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Doesn't that also mean you would need at least 4 digital/8 physical copies of a game to run the boosting farm?  

20 minutes ago, Smashero said:

^^ This!!!

Do you mind sharing some pics after you will complete it? ;).

It's currently set up with four PS3 on different random tv's all around the house, and the screens are just standing in a corner. Before christmas I will hopefully have gotten the last turbo controllers for automation that I need and I might upgrade to 22 inch screens and a bigger mount before I unveil my Frankensteins creation.

15 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Doesn't that also mean you would need at least 4 digital/8 physical copies of a game to run the boosting farm?  

Isn't one physical (for the collection) and one digital for boosting all you need? Just logging on with my main account, download the digital to each console and then switch to my different boosting accounts?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

It's currently set up with four PS3 on different random tv's all around the house, and the screens are just standing in a corner. Before christmas I will hopefully have gotten the last turbo controllers for automation that I need and I might upgrade to 22 inch screens and a bigger mount before I unveil my Frankensteins creation.

Isn't one physical (for the collection) and one digital for boosting all you need? Just logging on with my main account, download the digital to EACH console and then switch to my different boosting accounts?

Naah, will not work. Only two PS3s can be active with your "main" account (with downloaded game). So each = max 2 -> one digital copy bought on one account will work on two consoles. Looong looong time ago it was... six... IIRC.

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Isn't one physical (for the collection) and one digital for boosting all you need? Just logging on with my main account, download the digital to each console and then switch to my different boosting accounts?

I guess it depends on whether the game needs more than two people (a.k.a boosting consoles) to get the trophy/trophies needed in the boost. I'm pretty sure with digitally purchased games it's tied to primary and secondary PSN accounts assigned to each console respectively. Could be wrong though. But definitely worth researching to be sure.

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Naah, will not work. Only two PS3s can be active with your "main" account (with downloaded game). So each = max 2.

Well, most of the games I intend to boost doesn't really require that many players or accounts anyway. Games like Kane & Lynch, FC2, Riddick and other shit games can be gotten physically for like $3 each. And the players I will help boost will of course bring their own games on their systems.