Rare plats that are easy with 2 ps3s/ps4s

yukon

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

Well, most of the games I intend to boost doesn't really require that many players or accounts anyway. Games like Kane & Lynch, FC2, Riddick and other shit games can be gotten physically for like $3 each. And the players I will help boost will of course bring their own games on their systems.

Totally correct.

"Kane & Lynch, FC2, Riddick"... Have them all... But to force myself to boost them... Esh...

So many games, so little time...

29 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

You people are either CRAZY or hard core trophy addicts (most likely BOTH). Wasting money on a whole extra PS3/PS4 just to get a few digital stickers! You guys are insane - first world problems I guess.

Though I'm one to talk, since I have multiple PS3's myself (two being BC units with CFW for playing PS2 and PS1 ISOs)

Each to their own really :) if it makes someone happy and isn't hurting them or others they can't be faulted.

It's a pretty admirable thing to set up, kinda reminds me of multiboxing in MMO's. Not my cup of tea though, I have too much of a backlog to try something like that.

I'm currently playing brawlhala and you can boost all trophies with 2 ps4s. You can boost all annoying ranked trophies. I got sick of this game so I also started boosting daily challanges and brawl of the week wins lol, for the gold I just join free for all and then I leave when the game starts and a bot plays instead 

Other games that you can boost with two consoles:

Kung fu panda showdown of the legendary legends

Operation 7 revolution

Pox nora

• Like 1