PSNProfiles saying I have hidden trophies?

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yup, PSN had an update recently which messes with people's trophies.

Have you followed all the directions in this thread: 

I have taken a look on my PS4 at all my trophies and none of them have checks to say they are hidden, I haven't hidden any. 

Also my rank in the UK on my trophy card is wrong.

6 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

That was a different issue at the time. That was an issue with it saying I only had 113 Platinum trophies when I had more than that. 

Was it? Im pretty sure you said you all of a sudden got 6000 trophies hidden without touching and settings. But anyways. Pretty sure its connected. Psn having issues when you synced 

Looks like there was a spike oh psn issue around 1500hrs.

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network

5 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Was it? Im pretty sure you said you all of a sudden got 6000 trophies hidden without touching and settings. But anyways. Pretty sure its connected. Psn having issues when you synced 

Looks like there was a spike oh psn issue around 1500hrs.

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network

You're right sorry, slipped my mind. I'll just see if it corrects itself eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, this website is still saying I have hidden 13 trophies from my profile when I haven't. 

Also a new problem has arised, for some reason my Platinum trophies on this website are always 1 Platinum behind what I actually have. 

So if I have 290 Platinums this website will say I have 289 etc

The exact step by step instructions are listed in the hidden trophy FAQs linked, but you're basically going to your privacy settings, and checking the option that nobody can see your trophies. This will make every list completely private, and when you unhide it, force PSNP to recheck your account. While you're at it, do you know which game is missing? Double check it's not listed as hidden. 

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

The exact step by step instructions are listed in the hidden trophy FAQs linked, but you're basically going to your privacy settings, and checking the option that nobody can see your trophies. This will make every list completely private, and when you unhide it, force PSNP to recheck your account. While you're at it, do you know which game is missing? Double check it's not listed as hidden. 

I've looked through every game and none of them are checked for being hidden. No game is hidden and that's why I don't understand why it's saying that here.

And like I said earlier, every time I Platinum a game, it's always 1 Platinum behind on this website. 

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Hide your entire profile via privacy settings, update with PSNP. It should say this profile has no trophies.

Unhide your account, earn a trophy, sync with Sony. Then update here on PSNP.

I'm going to try this method right now, I'll let you know whether it fixes this. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

16 minutes ago, ExistentialEnso said:

I have a similar problem, but that trick didn't seem to help. Completely wiped my profile twice and rebuilt it.

Neither FFX (20 trophies) nor FFX-2 (1 trophy) display no matter what I do, and they're definitely not hidden in settings.

I just look at your PSN profile on PS4 and it shows you got nothing for FFX/X-2. Are you able to do a manual sync with your PS4? Using the option button in trophies section?

25 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I just look at your PSN profile on PS4 and it shows you got nothing for FFX/X-2. Are you able to do a manual sync with your PS4? Using the option button in trophies section?

Ah, you seem to be right about it not showing up there. When I'm logged in on the website, it shows up fine on there, but when I log in with my girlfriend's account on my PS4, I see "Trophies unavailable" for that.

I tried the manual sync thing too and it didn't help.

11 minutes ago, ExistentialEnso said:

I tried the manual sync thing too and it didn't help.

FFX/X2 trophy list is one with ps3 too. Have you look in the ps3 trophy section of your ps4 to see if its checked there. PSNP must have captured it at one point since it shows u have hidden 21 trophies. Its really odd.

37 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

FFX/X2 trophy list is one with ps3 too. Have you look in the ps3 trophy section of your ps4 to see if its checked there. PSNP must have captured it at one point since it shows u have hidden 21 trophies. Its really odd.

I've checked in both the PS3 and PS4 sections of the hidden trophies stuff and even toggled it in both trying to get it to work.

I initially played it on PS3 in 2014, and I seem to remember this issue cropping up around the first time I played it on PS4, as if the cross-platform stuff was a factor. It's been missing from my profile for ages, but it's kind of irking me more and more. I thought it would be resolvable more easily.