Band Of Bastards Quest Crash Uninvited Guests

I keep on crashing on this dlc every time on the second mission I select a dialogue and it crashes. Some people have this issue and some don’t, is there any way to do complete this quest without crashing some people managed to do it I just want to know how either it’s starting all over, new save, hardcore mode doesn’t crash, delete and reinstall the game. I don’t have the game digital I have it physically not the royal edition just standard. 

Damn it I messed up it’s the band of bastards dlc not game of thrones lol. I don’t know how to change it, first forum I made 

Unfortunately Band of Bastard is broken on the PS4 in the majority of cases. There is a patch in the works that specifically addresses this issue and last anyone heard it was awaiting approval from Sony. Their patch regulatory process has been pretty slow of late. Sorry to say but your best now is to wait for it to drop.

Edited by bikeman223

I was getting that crash over and over on that mission and saw a sort of fix on the official forums that worked for me..

Basically you have you have to skip the cutscene and the convos as quick is possible. Select the the crown speech option and skip quick again. Press cycle, quick all the way through.

Managed to get past the crash and continue playing

4 minutes ago, OGRONIN said:

I was getting that crash over and over on that mission and saw a sort of fix on the official forums that worked for me..

Basically you have you have to skip the cutscene and the convos as quick is possible. Select the the crown speech option and skip quick again. Press cycle, quick all the way through.

Managed to get past the crash and continue playing

Apparently he’s right