Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack-Of-Blade_34

Jack-Of-Blade_34's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Black ops 2:

there are players everywhere who use mod menu, it serves nothing flag because black ops 2 is well fucked up ;)

Edited by Jack-Of-Blade_34

Might need a bit more to go on for this dispute...

Posted (edited)

more info is right, what was the reason for the flag? did you participate in a hacked lobby, because the Call Of Duty games on ps3 are notorious for having the unfortunate circumstances of joining one if this is the case you'll have to hide the game (if the dispute team decides that to be the final decision).

Edited by lordguwa

I watched on studio but the mods menu fell on my PS3 (watch this video) so I enjoy doing god, unlimited ammo, etc except I do not unlock a trophy auto pop. The other players are doing the same thing but you are blinding. it serves nothing flag 

You'll remain flagged regardless of another player using a mod menu or not. Once you synched hacked trophies you became eligible for flagging.

You can hide the game to return to the leaderboards as long as you're not over the 3 game limit

Usage of any kind of modded game data is eligible for flagging, including but not limited to god mode, unlimited health, unlimited ammo, modded weapons, cheat menus, etc.

yes I did not use jailbreak or usb, mod menu is dropped at the studio in the game anyway... but hey, I did hide this game... 🙄