trophy thoughts

#IndieSelect Sometimes You

Coming to Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on August 28'th. Price is 12.99 on Switch / PlayStation 4 and 9.99 on Vita. Sadly no Xbox One version

P.S. for Vita players - there's a known problem in Vita version with memory leaks which could happen if you'll try to play all of girls stories in a row. Highly recommended to play one chapter at the time and restart the game after.

I like the 90s anime aesthetic, but I don't see why the PS4 verison is $2.99 more than the Vita? Seems a bit ridiculous when it's the same game? Besides that, looking at a Steam guide for the story, it doesn't seem hard. Just save at certain points and reload for other trophies like most VN's. Also the list seems easier than the Steam trophies, imo.

Steam Story Guide Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1780196469

54 minutes ago, AuroraHistoire said:

I thought this was the that Nintendo Switch game where you're a girl who really likes panties, so you can transform into them and fight other panties. It turns out this isn't a port of that game but some visual novel thing. I'll pass on both games.

pantyparty.jpg

I think this is the game you thought this was..?

Panty Party looks fun in that weird way, but it's not even out on PS4 in Japan/HK regions. (I even checked Play-Asia to see if if was a limited run only) Knowning that we get censored and content taken out of games, I doubt we'll get a game like this. Even though it's "lewd" in a goofy silly way. 

Edited by xAmaezingx

54 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

I like the 90s anime aesthetic, but I don't see why the PS4 verison is $2.99 more than the Vita? Seems a bit ridiculous when it's the same game? Besides that, looking at a Steam guide for the story, it doesn't seem hard. Just save at certain points and reload for other trophies like most VN's. Also the list seems easier than the Steam trophies, imo.

Steam Story Guide Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1780196469

pantyparty.jpg

I think this is the game you thought this was..?

Panty Party looks fun in that weird way, but it's not even out on PS4 in Japan/HK regions. (I even checked Play-Asia to see if if was a limited run only) Knowning that we get censored and content taken out of games, I doubt we'll get a game like this. Even though it's "lewd" in a goofy silly way. 

I've got the Panty Party Limited Edition on pre-order from play-asia.com but will be getting Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s if it's not censored (though if it is, I'll just get the uncensored version instead for the Switch) :). Also, does anyone know if there will be a retail version released at some point for Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s?

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I've got the Panty Party Limited Edition on pre-order from play-asia.com but will be getting Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s if it's not censored (though if it is, I'll just get the uncensored version instead for the Switch) :). Also, does anyone know if there will be a retail version released at some point for Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s?

Too bad Panty Party isn't on PS4, haha. I don't own a switch and I doubt I ever will. I don't know about a retail verison for Pantsu Hunter, if it doesn't show on Play-Asia (Just in case if it's a limited run like some games) it will probably be best to check around the release date. The PS4 will most likely be censored, to what extent I don't know. I mean obviously we won't get the R18 patch like Steam, but I'm just hoping and trusting (Which is a lot to say.. Even though it's a Indie VN game.) that Sony won't change much of anything else due to the fact that it's literally titled Pantsu Hunter and that's the "main" thing about the game is panties. lol. 

Edited by xAmaezingx
Fixed a few typos.
  • Like 1