Zombies trophies tips

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:53 AM, Dante_Vergili said:

Does "Belly of the Beast" hard? If you didnt enter the bomb codes correctly on first try you must do easter egg again?

It’s not hard at all! Just take your time while inputing the codes. And yes, it is 30 seconds, but it takes you 8-10 seconds to actually input the codes if you wait patiently. If you got it wrong, you can try again but beware of the timer. Be careful  of co-op, while you can still do others’ codes, if you play in a game of four and all 3 have lag both you and them will struggle. Also, sometimes when you try to input the code for your friend, the screen goes blank and you can’t see anything. If you’re doing it solo, gg the trophy is easily yours depending on your skills.

done the trophy requirements everytime I beat the boss, and I’ve done this boss 4 times.

(make sure you get the dear diary trophy aswell before ending your game).

• Like 2

I have this weird problem/glitch (?) that every single time that i do zombies solo, the game kicks me out after the 9th scene or above (or after long periods of time playing it), local game kicks me out too. The most frustrating thing is that my progress is not save and it´s impossible to do the easter eggs solo because of it. In Public lobbies i do not have problems (most of the times).

On 1/23/2020 at 0:24 PM, Xxdeadxspace2X said:

I have this weird problem/glitch (?) that every single time that i do zombies solo, the game kicks me out after the 9th scene or above (or after long periods of time playing it), local game kicks me out too. The most frustrating thing is that my progress is not save and it´s impossible to do the easter eggs solo because of it. In Public lobbies i do not have problems (most of the times).

Strange, is your game a digital copy or a physical one?

edit: does it also happens with all maps or only one map?

Edited by DarkAnimaa
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Strange, is your game a digital copy or a physical one?

edit: does it also happens with all maps or only one map?

Phisical Copy, I only have the Base game

Once in a while happens on multiplayer too. I checked on Reddit that this problem happens in other plataforms too since VPR Nerf patch.

So yeah, I have more luck in coop zombies matches.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 3:52 PM, timpurnat said:

I tested almost all glitches and only this one worked:https://youtu.be/kqZDeRhpGQ8

But this one is only for the boss if you do it on any other round the last zombie will not spawn and you can't get to the next round.

None of "full god mode" glitches worked on latest patch or patch 1.00.

So you need to do all steps for easter, wonder weapons and seti-coms normally and after that you can do the linked glitch for an easy boss fight.

Easter egg is very hard and annoying lol but I'll have to try again eventually cause I want to plat this game, I regret starting it so fucking much, I'll never play COD games anymore, I have enough of this annoying zombie easter eggs 1f62c.png and I just don't enjoy playing them 

There's a "god spot" on spaceland where if you stand in an exact spot, zombies can't hurt you, but it doesn't really help as it only works if 2 zombies are alive. There is a god mode exploit on shaolin shuffle where zombies can never touch you, only the boss can down you if you let him melee you, otherwise the only other way to die is to be hit by the train.

For people stuck on the simon says part, if you purposely down yourself and go to the afterlife arcade, it glitches the boss fight out so that rounds start passing normally(usually in boss fights it is locked to the same round for the entire duration)which you can kill all but 1 zombie and safely do the simon says, and even the alien boss himself without worrying about a huge train of zombies chasing you.

Spaceland can either be the easiest easter egg, or the hardest depending on how you play it. Beast from beyond has the hardest boss fight to stay alive at though

• Like 1