Followers 0
Mr_Alexey_777

Mr_Alexey_777's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Mr_Alexey_777 said:

Mr_Alexey_777

Grand Theft Auto V
What is so strange here?

Difficult to say now, since you have hidden your trophies.

Well, that fixes that...

NEXT!!

How did you finish the game 100% on ps3 without unlocking the trophy for some of the missions?

Are we even sure it's the PS3 version in question???

He's flagged for both gtav and tlou.

1 hour ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Pretty sure, because I can report the ps4 version, but not ps3.

Posted (edited)

On 8/16/2019 at 11:32 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

I don't believe GTA V is exploitable on PS4 version, but I checked through the times and they are fine. However, for the PS3 version there are some issues. He unlocks 100% completion before finishing multiple main story missions and the alien parts strangers and freaks mission. These are all mandatory for achieving 100% completion. 

With regards to TLoU, I am not super knowledgeable about it but the strange timings between the difficulty trophies unlocking is actually normal and just the way they unlock normally. For his NG+ difficulty related trophies unlocking just 21 minutes later, I believe he used the exploit where you only need to complete the last chapter and you will get all NG+ trophies. It is outlined in this post here by naroahlee  in this thread https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52140-glitch-on-how-to-get-grounded-plus-difficulty-trophy/

"1. Finish the game once at Easy

2. Pick new game + on Easy (Easy +)

3. Play the first "Hometown" chapter

4. When "20 years later" starts, quit to the main menu

5. Select "Chapter Select, Prologue"

6. Choose "Grounded" (For me, I don't have DLC, so I chose survival)

7. Play through the end. You will get ALL difficulites correlated trophies."

The timings on this case, would be consistent since these two chapters are not very long at all. 

I am not sure what the stance on this is since it is just a glitch within the game itself, but that would appear to explain it. 

Edited by machaesthetic

That's not how the glitch works. You still need to complete the entire game on Grounded difficulty. It just saves you from doing so twice. 21 minutes is probably a world record speedrun...

2 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

That's not how the glitch works. You still need to complete the entire game on Grounded difficulty. It just saves you from doing so twice. 21 minutes is probably a world record speedrun...

There is two separate glitches here. There is one glitch to allow you to play Grounded+ without having beaten Grounded (which Grounded+ then stacks with Grounded). The other is the one stated above where you can get NG+ trophies by only completing the first and last chapter after having beat the game. However I believe you must have already have beaten the NG difficulty corresponding to the NG+ difficulty you will be choosing, and in OP's case he did beat it on Survivor his first playthrough.

I'm going to close this. It's apparent OP won't be responding this. 

Using the glitch on TLOU you still need to play through the entire game, not just the first and last chapters.  GTA V is a total mess. Won't be lifted unless extraordinary information is provided.