Boots_12345

I need help!!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You are doing everything wrong - starting from pasting link to your local file, lol ;).

Edited by Smashero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a link that's a computer path, upload the pic on imgur or something

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we can assume you (or someone you know) is called Leslie though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashero said:

You are doing everything wrong - starting from pasting link to your local file, lol ;).

lol Sorry I don't know how to upload an image on here. That 1 piece of territory by the destroyed bridge that connects from Neon District to Historic district, I can't seem to get a side quest to pop up, I tried luring enemies, but that didn't work either 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/942025-infamous/49680817

 

That's a discussion on your problem from a decade ago...

 

https://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous/Neon_District_Side_Quests

 

That's a map of the locations of all the Neon District's side-quests...

 

https://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous/Historic_District_Side_Quests#Historic_District_Side_Quests

 

That's a map of the Historic District's side-quests in case it's actually in that one instead of Neon...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Boots_12345 said:

file:///C:/Users/Leslie/Pictures/2019-08-16%20001/IMG_20190816_074830275.jpg Am I doing something wrong? or did I screw something up? Do I need to progress through the game some more?? Click on the link to see the picture. 

 

Don't worry OP. Infamous isn't actually that buggy a game. If you play through the campaign you should have every opportunity to get each trophy. None of them are missable (if I recall correctly), beyond if you've made it to the final boss (then it's too late). Get you a good online guide or some maps and you should be fine.

Edited by Fragtaster
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/942025-infamous/49680817

 

That's a discussion on your problem from a decade ago...

 

https://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous/Neon_District_Side_Quests

 

That's a map of the locations of all the Neon District's side-quests...

 

https://www.ign.com/wikis/infamous/Historic_District_Side_Quests#Historic_District_Side_Quests

 

That's a map of the Historic District's side-quests in case it's actually in that one instead of Neon...

Thanks for the help, I completed mission 10 and the side mission popped up!, 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boots_12345 said:

Thanks for the help, I completed mission 10 and the side mission popped up!, 

 

If when it doubt with free roam games always advance the main quest further if the path seems locked. 

 

Also another helpful tip tip is to google around some people might have the same problem or glitch you have. To also help some more to upload pictures to here it’s best to use websites like Imgur or Tinypic (Before it shuts down). 

 

But glad your problem got fixed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.